Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nagpanaoan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2006, 12:49 PM
    Looking for a long-time friend
    His name is Yukio Oshida. He graduated from Sophia University in Tokyo, studied a year in Ateneo, worked with and might still be with the Japan Foundation. Ten years ago he was assigned in Canberra, Australia. Last information was he was a Director, Dept. of Exchange and Promotion with Japan Media Communication in Tokyo in 2003 and 2004.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Nov 15, 2006, 12:52 PM
    Have you tried contacting JAMCO about him? Maybe they could at least tell you who he is with now.

Also, run through these links to see if any of them may be current information on him:
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search

Good luck!
    Nagpanaoan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2006, 02:06 PM
    I did send an e-mail to JAMCO general email address last Thursday but have not received any response. I already did a Google.search. Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a long lost friend [ 2 Answers ]

I knew this woman in the early 1980's. I was stationed in Orlando Fla and she lived with her mom on HIGH Street in winter park "(haven) can't remember. She had just relocated from Colorado and hed her son Bobby (now Robert?) with her. Later she worked for the Red Lobster Corp in FLA. And I...

Brown discharge for long time [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there. My problem is that every day for a few weeks or so I have had a thick brown discharge. This has happened in the past but I'm pretty sure it has never gone on this long. I'm 18 years old so I'm not sure if that makes any difference or not but I'm just wondering if this is a problem and...

Toilet takes long time to fill up after flushing [ 4 Answers ]

When I flush my toilet the water in the cistern is taking all day to fill up, any help out there

Long time no see [ 1 Answers ]

Hey Scott, where you been?

View more questions Search