Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Proteus_Change Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2010, 03:12 AM
    Looking for the title of an older BBC Sci Fi mini series
    I have been pulling out my hair trying to find what I remember to be a BBC mini-series that aired on the syfy channel some time ago. All that I can remember about the program is that it involved a young British doctor who traveled across some kind of dark border to an alternate dimension. His mentor in the series is an older black doctor who performs unusual surgeries. At some point, he extracts some kind of parasites from someone using a set of gloves that allow him to break the skin without harming the body. In a more extreme case, the black doctor asks the young british doctor to leave the room while he does some kind of roar at the patient that should cure them. I seem to remember the mini-series also involving a princess trapped in some kind of imortality prison sentence, but I may be wrong about that. I also remember that there were some sort of strange creatures in the series as well that served as some kind of elder mystics or something of that nature. Anyway, I would appreciate any help directing me towards a title or an idea of what it may be. I think that the whole mini-series was based on a series of books as well, but I have been unable to find them or the author.
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Jan 2, 2010, 11:24 AM

White Dwarf

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1990's mini series SCIFI [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, when I was little I managed to catch a glimpse of this TV show. I remember it looked really cool so I thought it must have had a made for TV mini series budget... anyway I remember that in this show, which took place in a desert there were like these strange almost unevolved humans, very dim...

View more questions Search