Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 7, 2011, 09:08 AM

This is not lust, so much as its stuck on stupid!!
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2011, 09:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by broken_ heart View Post
    I am understanding what all you want to say...and as i said i will try to go on NC again... yes i do want to talk to him more..want to see him again...but i had no idea that it will be callled as lust...
    Broken Heart,
    This is lust speaking. It is time to be honest about what you are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by broken_ heart View Post
    "and here i dont want to lie you all...when i met him for a minute i felt the same i used to feel before.. and i am actually feeling good...i couldnt sleep the entire night...that 5 minutes i spent with him was flashing in my eyes... earlier i was scared of him...but now i am not...i was happy to see him after a very long time...i know it can have very bad consequences...but i couldnt resist him... its all becoming complicated now...i am stuck between right and wrong..."
    broken_ heart Posts: 201, Reputation: 22

Feb 7, 2011, 10:22 AM

Yes I told you what exactly I felt... I felt the same again.. I was happy to see him like I used to before... I was smiling without any reason... I couldn't sleep because of those five minutes... I lived all my past life with him again... I was thinking about him the entire night... I was scared of him because of the intentions he disclosed earlier.. coz of his behaviour.. coz I didn't want to get hurt... but now I was not because I saw the difference in his behaviour... he maintained the required distance... his way with words have changed... yes I was happy... I know the bad consequences because I have suffered a lot in this relationship... I lost my job... I had to undergo medical treatment... everything I lost... and I was scared of this history... I don't want all this to happen with me again... I couldn't resist him because the time I was away to him... I was on NC... I remembered him all the time... I couldn't forget him ever... yes I do had controlled my heart... had stopped listening to my heart... convinced it that its over.. he is not mine... I am stuck between right and wrong... coz my mind says I should not talk to him because it will complicate my life and his life too... and my heart says there is nothing wrong in being only a friend to him... atleast I can talk to him...
    And about honesty... I am not doing anything which can effect his life... or will hurt his wife... I am only and only talking to him as a friend... it is he who wants to hide this all... but yes it has already started effecting me lots... I am feeling the pain of losing him all again... honestly I do love this guy... its been years now we broke up.. still his memories are fresh in mind... I am still stuck in the relation we lived in past... and the fact is he has already moved.. and can never come back...

Feb 17, 2011, 09:05 AM

I tried to be on NC with him but couldn't.. I missed him... we met and spent few hours in each other arms... I was happy to be with him... I didn't feel anything wrong in being with him but you all say.. and everyone else says its wrong... my mind has stopped working in this matter...
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Feb 17, 2011, 09:10 AM

In your heart you know that this is a disaster waiting to happen.
    answerme_tender Posts: 1,148, Reputation: 689
    Ultra Member

Feb 17, 2011, 09:24 AM

Brokenheart,

We can only give our opinions on how we would feel if in this type of situation or even from going through this ourselves. But at the end of the day the choice and the subsequences will be on you.

Just keep in mind that he has no intention of leaving his wife for you. You have been and continue to be low priority on his essential list. If you feel comfortable be the woman he cheats with then that is something that you have to live with, and you will answer for this choice at some point in your life.

I guess I just don't get it, WHY would someone give up a part of their moral character to be with a man that dumped them, and is married, but willing to JUST USE you for their gradification. Come on most of us on this site have been dumped, and yes even kept on the hook for awhile hoping that could get him back.

There comes a time and place were we as adults have to step up to the plate and say that doing something wrong just because 'IT FEELS GOOD" is just not RIGHT. To take a look around and realize that you feeling good is actually hurting other, maybe someone you don't have any connection with, but who gives a rat, your still hurting a family. Even if he still goes out and cheats with someone else, it should still give you enough pride to say I love him, but I love MYSELF more!!
    vanheart Posts: 2,806, Reputation: 708
    Ultra Member

Feb 17, 2011, 06:58 PM
    His wife was his mistress. Now you're his.

Wake up.

Feb 18, 2011, 08:42 AM

vanheart - I didn't get what you said. How his wife can be his mistress?

I have realised my mistake.. we got intimate... that time I lost my senses... I had no idea what wrong I am doing... by getting involved with him... I am feeling really bad now... and have decided not to talk to him again... I am getting short of words today... wish I could undo what all we did... but unfortunately I cant... but still all is not lost... I need your support to move ahead... please help me... I don't want and I never wanted to be what I have become... please help me to come out of this shame...

I don't know what he must be thinking about me after all this... I spoiled alll.. I know now... he will never respect me...
    Expert

Feb 18, 2011, 09:00 AM

Now that you know what mistakes you made in the past, forgive yourself, and do better. Then you can move forward and do good things for yourself.

Especially if you leave him alone and start making better choices, based on facts and not just feelings.
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2011, 05:53 PM
    What I meant was that he betrayed you.

He married the girl that he was fooling around with, when you were his girlfriend. Then getting with you after...

Just leave this guy alone. Don't try & be his friend. Friends don't do that.

Just move on & accept things. NC all the way for now & forever.

That's the best for everyone.

The only reason you are miserable is because you won't really let it go.

Feb 26, 2011, 11:02 AM

I have ended all from my side... and conveyed it to him as well... but he is not convinced with my decision and wants me back... asking me why I have changed my mind... if it was OK with me before... then what is the problem now... he is making me confuse..
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Feb 26, 2011, 11:07 AM

Remember that he has everything to gain if you remain available to him.

Just tell him flat out that all that may be true but it isn't anymore. You need to end this now and have no more contact... at all. (Period)
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2011, 02:39 PM
    Im not sure what part of he's married that you don't understand.

You may have had something before, but that's long gone.

Let him be & have zero contact with him.

Once you do that, you will be able to move on.

Anything else will just cause problems for everyone. I wonder what his wife thinks about all of this.
    kaka67 Posts: 261, Reputation: 200

Feb 27, 2011, 10:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by vanheart View Post
    Im not sure what part of he's married that you dont understand.
    The same part that doesn't understand she's being used, manipulated and played big time.

When she gets sick of getting sloppy seconds she'll move on :mad:
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2011, 01:10 AM
    You are so right. Kaka.

I guess if all you know is being used, then that's what you expect.

Low self worth.

Easy prey for users & cheaters like him.

Brokenhearted, I really hope you wake up.

What's stopping you?

Feb 28, 2011, 09:02 AM

Its done... I am happy that he too is convinced to not to meet again... he said he will go with my decision now... whatever I will say... thanks to you all:) it was the biggest problem and I hope it ended now...

Mar 3, 2011, 07:51 AM

He insisted on meeting me... I went to meet him... we were sitting together... we hadn't said anything to each other... then he kissed me and I let him... he said that he loves me... that's all about the meeting... few hours later he messaged me that he doesn't want to meet me again... but will be in touch...
    Its all confusing... I do love him... and feel really weak in front of him... I felt hurt with his message... but I too agreed not to meet him...
    Should I run away from this place?? I want an end to this pain.. I am feeling really helpless...
    kaka67 Posts: 261, Reputation: 200

Mar 3, 2011, 09:37 AM

Your doing the same thing over and over and you expect a different outcome?

Either your living in a fantasy land, enjoy the drama or as Talaniman said:
    "STUCK ON STUPID"

Seriously time to wake up to yourself...

Get away for a month or two, go overseas... GET A LIFE!!
    Expert

Mar 3, 2011, 10:23 AM

Why are you letting him play with you like a dumb toy?? Why? Why?
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2011, 03:33 PM
    You are doing this all to yourself.

No need to be confused.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I have accecpted the fact that me and my ex is over but I still think about her every [ 10 Answers ]

I need a little help here. My ex broke up with me about two months ago. It was a really nasty break up. I did the whole let's try to work it out thing. The begging, the phone calls the whole nine. I recently stopped contact with her, but each time I get close to not thinking about her she calls,...

Etiquette, after the fact [ 1 Answers ]

An acquaintance's husband passed away a month ago and now they are sending an announcement for a memorial service and reception. What is the proper etiquette for sending flowers or a remembrance?

Missed Periods in spite of negative EPT Tests [ 2 Answers ]

I'm really worried as I've missed 2 periods and even Ept tests are showing negative. Is there any point of concern. Can anyone help me out?

After The Fact [ 3 Answers ]

My children were taken and my rights were taken.My dad said that no matter how long there is always hope of bringing them home.Is that true?Is there a point were there is absolutely nothing you can do at all?

View more questions Search