Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    edie122 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2006, 11:50 AM
    Blonde gone wrong
    Help!! I had highlights which were looking brassy, so I put a loreal light beige blonde dye on it and it seems to have grey streaks in it!
    I really should go to the hairdressers but just can't afford right now,how can I fix it?
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Nov 16, 2006, 10:55 PM
    Try using a Light Golden Blonde color to neutralize the grayish hue.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I dye my hair blonde? [ 4 Answers ]

I've just had my hair stripped of its prievious colour and dyed bright orange--huge disarster-- I went back and had it toned down by dying over it, it was OK but I just got back from vacation and the sun and pool have spripped the colour back to a dull urban. I hate it, but I can't afford to change...

Dark blonde to brown [ 6 Answers ]

My natural hair color is a darker blonde. In January of this year I went to a stylist and had them dye my hair a darker brown. I really liked it, but it continually faded/washed out from day one... even though I bought shampoo and conditioner from the stylist for colored hair and I didn't use...

A Year in the life of a Blonde [ 7 Answers ]

January - Took her new scarf back to the store because it was too Tight. February - Ordered new drapes for her computer because it had Windows. March - Got excited when she finished a jigsaw puzzle in six months Because the box said "2-4 years."

From a Blonde, but find these cute! [ 17 Answers ]

Seven degrees of Blonde! `4*:-.,_,.-:*4`4*:-.,_,.-:*4`4*:-.,_,.-:*4`4*: FIRST DEGREE A married couple were asleep when the phone rang at 2 in the morning. The wife (undoubtedly blonde), picked up the phone, listened a moment and said "How should I know, that's 200 miles from here!" and hung...

Wireless help for dumb blonde [ 6 Answers ]

Finally got rid of dial up! DSL is great, but I still have to run a wire across the living room! How do I go wireless with a router? Is it expensive? Will I be able to connect to the same modem with more than one computer? Does a little antennae plug into the computer? Any advice would...

View more questions Search