Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kia Posts: 272, Reputation: 13

Nov 15, 2006, 11:18 AM
    Eye contact
    What does it mean when a guy does not always keep eye contact with you when you hang around them, or on a date wth them; but still wants to see you? What does it mean when a guy says " Your eyes are seductive; your eyes pull me in and it's hard to look at you sometimes, or keep a glaze". Are these lies, or shyness? It happens to me all the time. I don't have a large chest or anything either. I feel insecure on dates and in relationships because of this. I'm not sure if they like me. If a guy keeps looking away; but then tells me I am pretty, why then look away in the first place? What does it mean?
    simpl2me Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Nov 15, 2006, 12:24 PM
    Well the only thing that I can thnk of is that he maybe both... its mostly about how he acts when he does it. If u look deep into it ull confuse yourself as I can see you have done. But look at the surroundings. Is he around others? Is he popular? Does he have any back ground of the games? Tip look around on the outside and his surroundings and the truth is there. It doesn't hurt to ask others about him too. But you make the final choice, observe and you will see the answer.;)
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Feb 22, 2007, 12:39 PM
    People are different. What's the same for you may not be the same for him. He may be as uncomfortable keeping eye contact as you are with not keeping eye contact.

And, it may be a completely unrelated mental hangup that has nothing to do with you. I, for instance, had a subconscious problem with eye contact because I had heard the phrase "The eyes are the windows to the soul". I really didn't want anyone looking at my soul. Overcoming it was something I consciously had to work on.

You could also TALK to the guys about it.
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Feb 22, 2007, 07:06 PM
    Maybe you're too pretty and they are TOO shy.
    They probably dare to look at you from afar only OR they are intimidated.

Why don't you just ask them? It makes you feel uncomfortable, right? ASK them!
    It's not cool when someone can't look at you. To me, it means that you cannot trust them...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

When can I contact him again? [ 15 Answers ]

How long should I wait after the breakup before I can call my ex? I haven't talked to him for about 2 months now and the last time I bumped into him, he told me he misses me, gave me hugs and was sweet to me. When we first broke up, about 4 months ago, he called me for awhile and he kept telling...

Too much contact? [ 17 Answers ]

K so I've been with my girlfriend for 3 months now, well its been official for that long but we've been seeing each other way longer than that. She moved into an apartment up school a little while ago and I've been over there a lot but I feel like I'm there too much. And when I'm there she tells me...

Should I contact her? [ 7 Answers ]

Been broke up with the love of my life for 2 1/2 months now and I still want to be with her. The last time I saw her was in person about 1 1/2 months ago. She said she didn't ever want to see me again. Before that, she asked me if I was seeing someone and I said yes. She said she was wating for...

What if she doesn't contact you? [ 5 Answers ]

Hypothetical question that sprung to mind: You've broken up/ on a break with your girlfriend. You do the whole 2 months of no contact... but she doesn't contact you either. Is it worth it to even bother sending her a message after 2 months on how she's doing, or is it just a waste of your time?

View more questions Search