Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    letsridemaine Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2010, 06:36 AM
    Hello, I have a drilled well and woke up to have no running water trying to figure c
    Hello I have a drilled well and woke up to find no running water I have looked at the breaker is OK looking at pressure switch and the contacts are touching but nothing is happening any ideas?? Jim
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jan 1, 2010, 06:57 AM

Hey Jim,
    Do you have a submersible pump?
    And you're certain that you have power to the control box?
    Then several things could be wrong.
    1) You could have open windings in the motor.
    2) The water table could have fallen and you're pulling air.
    3) If a surface pump there could be a leak or open in the suction line that's losing suction.
    All things that you should be checking. Good luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Running hot water in bathroom pipes bang and water stops! [ 4 Answers ]

My hot water pipes in the bathroom start banging then stop the water flow every time they are turned on. It doesn't happen in the kitchen.

Leaking water around drilled well? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi New to this site... just wondering if anyone has any suggestions for this problem. We had problems 6 weeks ago with well and had plumber come out with backhoe to dig up to look at well... dug quite a large area in order to find it as we forgot exactly where it was. It ended up he pulled up...

Water not getting to toilet, can't figure it out [ 9 Answers ]

My wife and I just bought a new business a week ago. It's a retail store. Somehow in the bathroom the toilet got messed up. I don't know what it is or anything. Here is a quick description. I used the toilet today, so did other people. The sink worked earlier, and still works now. The...

Why do I hear water running in my pipes, in a hot water heating system? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a hot water heating system and just recently , I am hearing water running in the pipes all the time.What could be causing this? Please help.

Bath tub shower spout & head running water running at same time [ 1 Answers ]

I started with a slight dripping problem(sayko system).i decided to replace all 3 stem assemblies together as they all were about 18 years old.after reassembling the new stems(danko brand),turned on the water supply & checked faucets.hot & cold worked fine but when the shower was turned on,water...

View more questions Search