Ask
    arunmidha11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2010, 12:02 AM
    How to read cookies on computer
    How I can read cookies of my computer ?
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Jan 1, 2010, 11:47 PM

Cookies can be viewed with a text editor (such as Notepad) although the contents may not be meaningful. The location where the cookies are stored is browser and operating system dependent.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 2, 2010, 07:25 AM

Cookies are small text files some web sites leave on your system to customize their pages when you return. Cookies are generally encrypted so that, even though you can see what's in them it will be unintelligible to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to read cookies [ 6 Answers ]

Hi! I'm a new bie, can anyone help me how to read cookies on my computer?do I need some tools to read cookies?thanks before...

How to access & read my laptop cache & cookies? [ 1 Answers ]

I need to recover a typed password in my laptop. I use Mozilla Firefox and I think that maybe it can be done by reading cookies, if possible, or maybe the cache memory? OMG... Help!

How to read data from cookies? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I read the data like userbname and password from cookies stored in my computer?

How do you get cookies on your computer [ 5 Answers ]

I was answering a question about cookies and thought someone else Might like to find out more about "TRACKING COOKIES" What Is My IP Address? - What is a Cookie? Cookies are not what you think -- if you think someone is following you They may be seeing what sites you visit and send...

Computer won't read [ 6 Answers ]

My Dell will not read any device attached to it unless the device is attached when the computer is turned on. If I put a CD in the drive it won't read it, if I start the computer with the CD in, then it reads it. This also goes for any other device plugged in.

View more questions Search