Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nargis786 Posts: 177, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2009, 10:43 AM
    Health and social care
    Use examples to compare the similalrities and differences between the disengageement theory and the activity theory
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 1, 2010, 10:28 PM
    I've already done my homework. Site rules prohibit me from doing yours.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 1, 2010, 10:35 PM

You obviously have a computer and internet access, so use it.

Research, learn. That's why they gave you the assignment.

It's New Years day, most of us are tired, a bit hungover, not willing (even on a good day) to do your homework for you. I did enough of that in school.

It's up to you champ. Stop wasting time trying to find someone else to do it for you, get to work and do it yourself.
    Nargis786 Posts: 177, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2010, 10:04 AM

Erm I woz actually looking for ideas not for someone to do my work for me altenweg
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 3, 2010, 11:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Nargis786 View Post
    erm i woz actually lookin for ideas not for someone to do my work for me altenweg
    That's still research, something you can do yourself.

No one is going to have answers to your question without researching it. So why would we do your research for you while you sit at your computer desk waiting?

If you want the answer to this question, get it. You have a computer, Google, read, research and find your answer.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 3, 2010, 01:39 PM
    Here, let me Google that for you.

Google

See how easy it is?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Health and social care - hazards in health & social care settings [ 10 Answers ]

Explain the potential hazards in health and social care settings, you should include: 1. hazards: e.g. from workinh environment, working condition, poor staffing training, poor working practices, equipment, substance etc. 2. working environment: e.g. within an organisation's premises 3....

Health and social care - barriers to communication [ 4 Answers ]

Please can you help me on this question... I tried but becausei am new to health and social care, I am struggling quite a lot. 1. Describe different types of communication and interpersonal interaction, using examples relevant to health and social care. 2. describe factors that may influence...

Health care & home care [ 2 Answers ]

How do I set up health care & Home care agency?

Health & social care - holistic development [ 1 Answers ]

What is the meaning of holistic development? I have tried researching everywhere but can't seem to find the right meaning that refers to health and social care. Please can you help me. Thank you

Forget Hillary care, what about School-Based "Health Care?" [ 37 Answers ]

Middle school in Maine to offer birth control pills, patches to pupils When I was in school about the only good school "health care" was for was a bandaid, an excuse to skip a class or a pan to puke in. What on earth (or in the constitution) gives public schools the right to prescribe drugs...

View more questions Search