Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wilryanevan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2009, 09:48 AM
    Bryant model 2s to hunter model 44860
    I am trying to replace a bryant tstat with a hunter programmable tstat. The bryant is a single-speed heat pump with FK4 fan coil and special 3-stage electric heat (model 2s tstat) the hunter model is 44860 Assuming that it is a compatible tstat, is it easy to install?

Thanks, ed
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Dec 31, 2009, 01:19 PM
    As easy as any,, if you must use a hunter don`t be upset if you have to replace it with-in a year,, be sure to turn off power to the furnace before installation

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm replacing a white rodgers 1F58-72 model thermostat with a Hunter model 44155C [ 2 Answers ]

There are some different wiring codes that are different how do I do it.

Replacing GE Honeywell Weathertron and Replacing with Hunter Model 44860 [ 1 Answers ]

I need help... I am having furnace problems and I'm hoping changing the thermostat may help. But the Hunter wire diagram letters do not match that on the Honeywell. The letters on the Honeywell are R, T, O, G, Y, X2, B AND W. The wires on the Hunter are RC/R.C.Y1, Y2,W2,L,E,O,B,G.

Hunter Fan Model 23282 - Wire Hunter Control Model 27182 [ 3 Answers ]

I have a new house that came pre wired for a light/fan. I connected my Hunter Fan (Model 23282) to the ceiling wiring as such FAN/Ceiling Wiring White/White Black/Black Black-White/Red Green/Green I believe I wired the celing correctly.

Hunter Model 44860 wiring [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to change my trane thermostat to a Hunter Model 44860. I had the following hook up: Red(R), black(w2), white (w1), Yellow (Y), green (G), orange (O) and Blue (B) The hunter has rh, rc/r, c, y1, y2, w1, w2, g, o, e and l. I matched the letters and placed Black (W2) in w2 with jumpers...

Converting a Carrier Thermostat to a Hunter Model 44860 [ 3 Answers ]

I currently have a basic contractor installed Carrier thermostat (non-programmable). We wanted to upgrade to a programmable. I went with Lux at first and had to call the tech support, only to have them call back and tell me that my system wasn't compatible. Anyway, here is my current make up on...

View more questions Search