Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trego gat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2009, 09:26 AM
    Luxaire furnaces troubles shooting
    Im in the 2nd heating season with my luxaire acclimate 9.m model furnace . Now the unit operates for 5-10 minutes & the burner stop on stuck open pressure switch , every thing is OK as far as vents, blower motor,& drain. I have put the fan on @ high speed manualy,upon resetting the fan slowes down when the burner come on?? For 5-10 min. then goes of on safeties ,then the fan speeds up again craizy. Also, even if the tstat is on heating& calling ,the furnace comes on normal calling for coolling 1amber??
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Dec 31, 2009, 01:22 PM
    At only 2 ears old your unit should be under warranty,, be careful you don`t void the warranty by working on it yourself

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free help on furnaces [ 0 Answers ]

We turn the pilot on and it starts but when its getting ready to start again the pilot shuts off but the flame is still on what can it be.

Furnaces and thermostats [ 1 Answers ]

Had my ducts cleaned now the furnace won't start. We had to re light the pilot and furnace won't start. What could the cleaners have done to de activate the furnace, thermostat??

Gas furnaces [ 2 Answers ]

I am having a problem with my gas furnace staying lit can you please help me?

Filters on Furnaces [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm having trouble opening the furnace door to install new filters. It is a Carrier furnace. Help! Thanks.

View more questions Search