Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rsismour Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2009, 08:50 AM
    Ultra by murray snowblower parts
    I have a Murray Ultra Snow Blower (1996 year model), model number G2784030 and I need a bottom cover for the snowblower. I cannot find any parts site that supports this. Is there another model year bottom cover that would work, or is there a parts dealer that can help me? Thanks.
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Jan 1, 2010, 10:43 AM

Hi,
    Though your model is not listed there, you may wish to try:
    Ordertree.com | Lawn Mower Parts | Emergency Preparedness
    Or this where you can get the breakdown:
    Murray st Parts Diagram Index for G2784-030
    And Jack's Small Engines can often help.
    Peace,
    Clarke
    albeon1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2010, 02:46 PM
    I have the Ultra by Murray and I need the two parts. 1. the part that hooks the shoot to the crank it has to be a piece that connects the piece that turns the shoot and connects to the crank handle. 2. the pins that hold the agier in place to throw out the snow.
    albeon1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2010, 02:47 PM

I have the Ultra by Murray and I need the two parts. 1. the part that hooks the shoot to the crank it has to be a piece that connects the piece that turns the shoot and connects to the crank handle. 2. the pins that hold the agier in place to throw out the snow
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Feb 11, 2010, 07:56 PM

Hi,
    Cannot possibly tell you what the chute par you need is, but the shear pin kit is a Murray #1501216MA and at:
    Murray Lawn Mower Parts and Lawn Tractor Parts for Murray Scotts, Noma, Brute and More
    Peace,
    Clarke
    PS Please look at those breakdowns and see if you can identify the part.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ultra Murray Snowblower 8HP m-f2484020 [ 13 Answers ]

Hi I have a Ultra Murray snowblower Model # m-f2484020 8hp 24". I need a manual so I can get the belts to replace for the snowblower. Can you please help me, I just need the measurement or the part number for the belts.

Looking for snowblower parts [ 3 Answers ]

Trying to find snowblower parts for a snow chief snowblower has a 8hp tech. on it looking for the drive wheel and axel bushing. Model number is pc3803 help

Murray snowblower won't start. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a murray snowblower with electric starter. The starter is moving but not engaging with the blower. What can I do?

View more questions Search