Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mary779 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2009, 03:14 AM
    Is an animation film where there is a carnival
    Please help me I saw this movie long ago in HBO it was an animated movie about some kids going to a carnival... this carnival was hunted or something and the get trapped in it... the little girl holds a joker rag doll that comes to life... and at the end the siamese twins ask them a riddle of 2 guards in a prision with 2 exits one tells the truth and the other one always lie and if they solved the puzzle they will be home again... please help me it's driving me crazy because I thought the name of the movie was CARNIVAL but it is not... so please help me...
    Zavier24 Posts: 83, Reputation: 11

Dec 31, 2009, 07:43 AM
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091369/
    I remember a scene like you describe in this movie. I hope this is it.
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Dec 31, 2009, 10:04 AM
    Try,.

Carnivale (99)

-More Info-
    mary779 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2010, 08:57 PM

Thank you very much is CARNIVALE I've been looking for this movie a lot!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Story about a boy and a carnival.I updated it a little [ 1 Answers ]

I have no idea what the name of this cartoon movie is... All I can remember is a carnival comes to town and some kind of dark music plays as it sets up and there's a boy who is the star. I remember a bee flying around drunk and then gets trapped in a bottle and I remember the boy drinking from a...

Can anyone tell my how can I get a job in cruises like star and carnival? [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone tell my how can I get a job in cruises like star and carnival?

Carnival [ 2 Answers ]

I have heard about carnival in places like Brabados trinidad in the Caribbean. Does any one know what time of year these festival occur?:p

Japanese animation film possibly from the 80's [ 2 Answers ]

I am searching for an anime film I watched in the late eighties. I know very little about it other than it revolved around a young girl whose family was turned into brick people by a mysterious man in a cloak wielding a wand. Not sure about the wand. The was another person, an antagonist, named...

View more questions Search