Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sassygrl 67 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2009, 07:21 PM
    Has any one had to deal with depression
    I am currently dealing with depression and panic attackis. I'm in a partical hospital and it came to me getting dichared any one have anying coping skills ?
    Metalhead11592 Posts: 157, Reputation: 11

Jan 6, 2010, 11:56 AM

Hey Sassygrl,
    Your making more than one Thread about the same topic I think its your third thread can you keep it on one please so we don't get confused? Also I tried helping you but you didn't answer my question. I'll ask you again and I'll rephrase it. What are your hobbies, what do you do in your free time, who do you hang out with if anyone? Are you getting theriputic help?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Depression,depression, depression on ex girlfriend. [ 8 Answers ]

After we broke up, I really wanted to forget her and such. More I tried, the more I step a few steps back. Now reminiscing I seriously feel she had cheated on me... and that might be the reason we broke up. It's been like half a year since we broke up but I still can't forget her. One of the reason...

Physical Depression more than Emotional Depression [ 3 Answers ]

I have a hard time getting up in the morning, I feel like I have no energy. I'm not just tired but drained of anything to make me get up. I also have been having a hard time remembering things, dizzy spells, nausea and weakness when lifting things. I do have some emotional depression but not as...

Do I have depression? [ 9 Answers ]

I'm 14 years old and I think I may have depression. I think of all the bad things in my life a lot and sometimes out of nowhere. One time I woke up in the middle of the night and just started to cry in a corner remembering all of the bad things and saying how I should kill myself. Well later that...

How do I deal with my sisters depression and the mental abuse of her spouse? [ 1 Answers ]

My sister is a 53 yr old surgical nurse with a history of depression. She married in her thirties and since then our relationship has changed a great deal from being good friends to barely contacting one another. Over years she has had less of a relationship with the entire family as her husband...

View more questions Search