Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dumbluck Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2009, 05:19 PM
    Fail drug test on salce exam
    Hello I was trying to get on the divert program and they did a surprise drug test and I had smoked the weekend before so I know I failed does anyone no what will happen next I have not been put on probation or anything yet and this is my first legal problem
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 30, 2009, 07:39 PM

Most likely they will not offer the diversion program, so you will have to work out a new deal, from probation to actual jail time.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 31, 2009, 10:23 AM

Agree with FrChuck - you will not be placed in the diversion program and a sentence of some sort will be imposed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does any presciption drug mimic marijuana on drug test? [ 8 Answers ]

Are there any presciption drugs that mimic marijuana on a pee test? Also, does eating asparagus have any impact since it is an alkaline vegetable? Thanks.

Can my PO drug test me if I am not on drug related probation? [ 11 Answers ]

That's pretty much my question

If you take one hit of some potent marijuana will you fail a urine drug screen? [ 12 Answers ]

I have been put on probation and I enjoy smoking marijuana as a hobby and I am curious as to how much if any I can smoke and still pass urine drug screen I weigh about 140 and I have a fast metabolism and I am pretty active and I drink lots of fluids and I'm not sure if I even get drug tested but...

Alcohol drug test pass or fail? [ 2 Answers ]

I was drinking white rum and probably had about 15 shots.I weigh 138 and have a fast metabolisim.I stopped drinking at about 10:30 at night and had a drug test the next day at drug court at 4:00.I pissed about 5 times before I tested.do you think it would have still ben in my system?:(

View more questions Search