Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    st.anthony Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2009, 09:47 AM
    I used you information on connecting information from sheet to sheet in Excel and it
    I used your explanation on connecting information from sheet to sheet in Excel and it worked great but I would like to know how to write the formula so that the value will change on sheet 2 when it is changed on sheet 1 automatically if I have to make any changes ? (I am doing year end receipts)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 30, 2009, 02:07 PM
    Hi, st.anthony!

Which thread is it to which you're referring when you state that you've used the information on it, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Balance Sheet Missing Information [ 1 Answers ]

Ok guys I have 4 questions to ask. Question 1 I am constructing a balance sheet and I need help with missing numbers Assets Liabilities Cash 10,000,000 Accounts Payable is 20,000,000...

How do I place the information in a income statement sheet [ 1 Answers ]

I need to put this into a income statement sheet. Capital stock $18,000 Cash 38,700 Dividends 7,200 Interest expense 3,600 Land 66,600 Miscellaneous expense 4,500 Notes payable 54,000 Rent 10,800 Retained earnings 0

How can I connect one sheet 1 in excel to sheet 2 so it will update the information. [ 7 Answers ]

What I am trying to do is I have a schedule with drop down boxes I want to beable to click on a name in the dropdown box next to a time slot for appointments which are listed under the days date like a calendar, but once clicked I need it to update the list on the first sheet next to the same name...

I am trying to prepare a balance sheet using the information provided. [ 1 Answers ]

Company Ledger Preparation 12-31 2007 2006 Cash 35,000 32,000 Accounts receivable 33,000 30,000 Allowance for doubtful...

Real estate and buyer information sheet [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I need help fast I went in to talk to a real estate company to see about buying a house she took information from me a buyer information sheet,pull my credit, and we talk only about my creidit about 30 min tops. She also said with my credit I would need about 3500.00 down to get in a house she...

View more questions Search