Ask
    katrinacielo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2009, 05:11 AM
    How to fix brother printer does not print black ink
    Brother DCP-165C
    Has full cartridges but does not print black
    ahmadenijad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2010, 05:36 AM
    Go to the highest place at your place, and throw down the printer... good luck
    rwethereyet Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2010, 02:05 PM
    Having the same problem. After purchasing several black ink cartragis and going through the clean cycle 5 times each, I realized it was the printer. Being that time is money I purchased another printer that was on sale at staples for Fifty dollars. An Epson Stylus nx410 series With an LCD screen. Machine is a glossy black and looks well sitting on my desk. Thought Ill give this brand a try after owning all the others at some point in the past. Its loud when loading the paper through its top feeder. It has all the same features, flat bed scanner... however it does not have the fax. The color quality is far superior to the brothers brand. The brothers black ink cartridge to replace was 30.00 dollars you do the math. I had my brothers printer for less then a year pleased by the engineering of it hated loading envelopes did not realize the color quality was bad until I purchased the Epson printer which brand name I have never owned. Not saying go out and purchase one I'm simply putting this brand to the test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get Epson R280 printer to print black only even though it is a color printer? [ 1 Answers ]

Was wondering why I cannot get my Epson R280 to print black only, as all my colors are empty?

Brother printer with 4 ink cartridges [ 13 Answers ]

Is Brother printers the only brand that uses 4 separate ink cartridges? Thanks... glenda:D

Print black ink [ 4 Answers ]

Canon BJC-2110 printer will only print color, won't print black.

Black ink - color printer [ 5 Answers ]

Will just black cartridge work in printer that usually has black AND color cartridges -- printer work? Don't want to buy both-- might just get new printer

View more questions Search