Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    teslimteslim007 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2009, 04:34 AM
    A study of commercial students career aspirations
    A research project on how scondary commercial students chooses their career through their choice courses.
    teslimteslim007 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2009, 04:40 AM

I need a full print of this project.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Career aspiration [ 1 Answers ]

I am going to be a teller in a bank. The CV requires me to list some career aspiration in the next 3 years. What should I say ?

Approximately how many students from the US study abroad each year? How many here? [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know how many students from the US study abroad each year? I would also like to know how many foreign exchange students are accepted into the US each year?

What career [ 10 Answers ]

My name is Kimberly and I'm 13 years old from chicago I feel like I'm losing time I need to know what I want to be when I grow up and I want a good living style so far I chosen dentist,secret agent of the CIA which I think won't happen and dentist takes a lot of science and my science teacher is...

Career change [ 8 Answers ]

What are the training and experience requirements to become a Registered Nurse.

Ag science study guid califonia students preferred [ 1 Answers ]

I lost my notes and I need this tomorrow, here are the questions 1. In California, the dairy industry is the #____ agribusiness 2. The average cow eats _______ times per day 3. What is broken down in the step of homogenization 4. A cow can drink _____ gallons of water a day

View more questions Search