Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sonny1988 Posts: 71, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2009, 04:32 AM
    Benoquin
    Hi sheralcrow. How is your mono experience going on? I am also using mono20% and I am on my 3rd week. So far no bad reaction on my skin. Is there anyone else out there who is using mono? Share your experience with me.
    haiji Posts: 104, Reputation: 2

Dec 30, 2009, 10:12 AM

Well I am but I think I am going to take a break,I've been stressed,but I've lighten without the white spots,but lately I just been apply to my neck,to lighten it up,I hate the color of my neck it dark brown,but it lighten up good,to a meduim brown...

Dec 31, 2009, 07:44 AM

That's good if it is working for u. I can't say if it is working for me or not. I am same color as before. But I have stopped applying bleach cream on my skin which I used to do after every 2 or 3 weeks. I have started using a lot of sunscreen on my faCe now. I am waiting to get sum results.

Dec 31, 2009, 03:52 PM

I had acne marks on my cheek, they have disappeared by 90% in last three weeks. I don't know if it is pure 20% mono or just another lightening cream.

Dec 31, 2009, 09:27 PM

sonny1988,you still using the monobenzone cream,and what color you are now,and what you get your monobenzone cream from,private message me,OK...

Jan 1, 2010, 04:55 AM

Fair indian color. Gettig mono from india.

Jan 1, 2010, 09:00 AM

Wow,but you still have to use it,to maintain that fair color,you must was dark before you start.. can you sen me a private message,photo of the tube,I think we using the same tube.

Jan 2, 2010, 01:00 AM

I haven`t gotr that fair.it feels same. But after I shave it feel real good to watch that glowing skin. But immediately I apply sunscreen which makes me look like same as before. I am not getting any peel off as I read on other threads. I`ll post you pics when I really feel some diffrence. As I have just started. I`ll give it another month. I am also planning to buy kojic acid soap. What about u, what results are you getting bro? Let me know.

Jan 2, 2010, 08:40 AM

That what,I wash my face with the benoquin,the kojic soap,but I have stop benoquin,I couldn't hardly breath,like some type of side effect,so please be careful with it,I through a whole tube in the trash.. iam using gluta-c again,and thet works good for me also...

Jan 2, 2010, 03:28 PM

Gluta c pills? I was thinking of it but I`ll pass it don't want to go on medication pills now. But if mono doesn't work I have to think about it.

Jan 2, 2010, 03:30 PM
    More over I apply mono only once a day on my face. I am taking it real slow. What about you how many times did you use it in a day?

Jan 2, 2010, 03:34 PM
    I spent my whole day on beach and sea water yesterday, luckily I was wearing a wet suit. There is a day and night diffrence between my hands and arms after I came back. My face and neck got tan as well , its going to take a week to get rid of it. Crap back to where I started.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Jan 2, 2010, 04:39 PM

Lol sun screen and plenty of it

Jan 2, 2010, 05:26 PM

No I am using the gluta-c cream,well the benoquin I was using it like 2 times a day on my face&neck.. and those small tubes last me a long time... iam going all natural again... I was using it straight right out the tube a bad mistake I made,I didn't mix it with the castor oil,are you using it straight,right out the tube?

Jan 2, 2010, 05:59 PM

Yes straight of the tube, with just few drops of water to make it smooth.

Jan 2, 2010, 05:59 PM
    I live in a country which has very less or no ozone layer . That really sucks.

Jan 2, 2010, 06:01 PM
    I used a lot of sunscreen on my face which saved me from getting really tan. I`ll recover in few dayz I reckon. Just applying mono on face nothing else.

Jan 2, 2010, 11:10 PM

Benoquin works very fast,I never got white spots from it,you got white spots?or not..

Jan 3, 2010, 03:29 AM

no. I hope I don't get any.

Jan 3, 2010, 03:30 AM
    I am going to avoid sun now . No more beach.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Benoquin, where can I get it [ 15 Answers ]

I was using Benoquin because I have vitiligo, but now I cannot find it. If somebody of you are using benoquin, please give your contact, or the supplier email. I used to buy it in Walt Mart, Thanks a lot.

Benoquin cream [ 5 Answers ]

أين أستطيع شراء كريم benquin 20 ٪ verey هامة

Vitiligo - benoquin [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have read a lot about mono-benoquin on this forum, but maybe there are somebody who has vitiligo and tried benoquin. What are your experience, where have you got it from, can it really help

I need benoquin [ 4 Answers ]

I can't seem to get a hold of it in america and people look at me weird because I'm not one color I wish to be of one color I have already stated in some of my other questionsw that lots of people think I'm ugly... *** edited no private communication

View more questions Search