Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frank1959 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2009, 08:57 PM
    Concord 80 plus furnace flashing error code 6
    Hi,
    I have a Concord 80 plus furnace that lights and burns normally. The burners will kick on several times. After the cycle it shuts off and flashes error code six, system lockout. If I shut the power off it will repeat the cycle and shut down again. When I turn the power on the blower kicks on and after a few minutes the burners light for several cycles I have cleaned the flame sensor with no luck.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    anouklaure Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2010, 09:33 AM
    Did you have any luck with your furnace? We're having the same issue. Seven year old furnace, new thermostat. Furnace turns on, blows hot air, but won't maintain the temperature on the thermostat. If switched off and on again, it works for awhile, but still won't keep up.

Any input would be helpful... thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Carrier furnace error code 33 [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Carrier furnace that displays error code '33'. Carrier only provides the answer to service personnel. What does this code mean as my furnace keeps going out? -sincerely, getting cold.

Carrier Furnace error code #42 [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Carrier Furnace model #58SXB080G6 Which is flashing the error code #42. Can anyone tell me what that is and how to fix it?

York Diamond Flashing Error Code [ 3 Answers ]

I have a york diamond 8o it haves a white rodgers broad model # 50a50-241 The led ligth flashes 8 times can you tale me what that error code is. Thank you for your help.

What is york furnace flashing green code [ 0 Answers ]

Changed thermostat. Now York gas forced air furnace has a flashing green code on PC board. Thermostat says heat is on, but furnace will not run. Fan will also not run in "on" position, but did earlier before setting the thermostat setback values

Goodman Gas Furnace - LED flashing "2" error code [ 11 Answers ]

I have a 5 year old Goodman PGB024075-1A gas furnace. The LED is flashing a "2" error code, meaning an open end switch. I'm attempting to track down the potential causes of this error. After taking things apart, I found and removed an insect nest (the dirt clog kind) which had found its way into...

View more questions Search