Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ccox469 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2009, 08:11 PM
    old singer sewing machine value by serial number A452-31-1
    I would just like to find out what I can on this machine serial #A452-31-1, it has gold writing on it. Please help if you can THANKS.
    vegas69 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2010, 11:23 AM

I have a Singer sewing machine # AE512374 has all parts wooden bobbins, original needle packets, instruction manual all in original cardboard box in side storage compartment of the machine. It is in very good condition and runs great. The only bad thing is the wooden cover box has a hole the size of a half dollar. Case even still has the key tied to the handle with a worn green ribbon.
    Do you have any idea (Ballpark) what it might be worth?
    fak85 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2010, 11:37 AM
    I have a Singer Fashion mate 257 very good condition, I would like to get it repaired or sell it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a Singer Sewing Machine "singer merritt 4525" us a free motion foot [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I saw one that's cleaver and free-motion sewing machine foot being use. My sewing machine is a singer merrit 4525. Can I use a free-motion foot on it? Also, Does anyone know a place online to get or lookat a free manual for that model? Thank for the help, Kathy Hamann

Singer Sewing Machine [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Singer Sewing Machine that belonged to my God-Mother the serial number off the machine is: 1172500A. Does this machine have any value?

Singer sewing machine [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1883 Singer sewing machine, with a coffin top, in good condition, with all pieces and in good working order. I would like to know it's value. Can you help?

White sewing machine serial no. 105478 [ 1 Answers ]

When was white sewing machine serial no. 105478 manufactured ?

View more questions Search