Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kyle152009 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2009, 07:49 PM
    Do you need an ID when signing a birth certificate if you are under 18?
    I am 15 and my girlfriend is pregnant and she is due any day now. She is 16, and a friend of the family told me that in the state of Florida you have to have some form of state identification in order to sign the birth certificate. I was just wondering if that was true? And will I be able to sign my son's birth certificate without any ID?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 29, 2009, 08:07 PM

You need to check with the hospital what they require, perhaps your birth certificate with one of your parents present

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Possible father signing the Birth Certificate [ 6 Answers ]

Okay, I am 4 months pregnant. There are two possible fathers to my child and I am unsure who is the biological one. One of the guys, I haven't spoken to in over 3 months, and the other is set on being the father, he has taken me to doctor appointments, he wants the baby to have his lastname and be...

Signing the birth certificate, Disabilities, Child support, Proving Paternity [ 1 Answers ]

Reply got detached from original post.

Non blogical fathers signing birth certificate [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, do not know if I am asking in the correct place but hope to get help. I have a friend who is an illegal immigrant who committed a huge mistake by signing a birth certificate to a little girl that is not his. His friend did not want to keep the baby and asked if he would be willing to keep it....

How to adopt an infant with the father not signing the birth certificate? [ 7 Answers ]

I had a baby awhile ago and the male that I had it with wasn't a very good man and was a poor judgement on my side. I have moved on and currently am soon to be getting married. It was never my choice that he didn't sign the birth certificate and he had many options to do so. He claims that he...

Boyfriend signing birth certificate [ 3 Answers ]

My baby's biological father has not been around for about 7 months now. Not even so much as a phone call which doesn't bother me at all considering he lives 3 hours away and can't manage his money for crap he's financially unstable but anyway my boyfriend has been here for every bit of this...

View more questions Search