Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    janicej50 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2009, 05:26 PM
    Movie about a cheating husband, illegitimate child, mistress killed,
    Hi, I really hope someone can help.
    I'm trying to find a movie about a wife who discovers that her husband cheated only after he is hospitalized after he was seriously injured in either a car/plane crash (can't remember). His mistress was killed in the same accident.

A few days after the accident while the wife was at home, her doorbell went off. At the door was a woman, the mistresses friend, who had come to drop off a little girl, who just so happened to be the husband and the mistresses daughter. The friend said that she could not keep the little girl any longer as she was only meant to have her for a couple of days. The little girl was about 7/8.

I think this movie was made in the 90's.

Please help somebody, I really want to watch this movie again.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 29, 2009, 08:25 PM

A Secret Life
    janicej50 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2009, 05:42 AM
    Thank you so much Quinn. Just googled 'A Secret Life' and that's definitely the movie I've been searching. Thanks again.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 30, 2009, 09:24 AM

You're very welcome.
    fajia34 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2011, 03:19 PM
    My husband was caught having an explicit conversation with another woman, how can I help him get over this

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Illegitimate child [ 6 Answers ]

Iam a mother aged 19 years, can my illigitemate child's father get custody over her? He didn't show interest in the pregnancy or birth?

Husband killed in car accident and already a boyfriend? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I just wanted others thoughts on this. My sister was married to a man for 9 years and he was killed in a car accident in late June this year. YES this YEAR 2008 She has 1 child from him and an older one from a previous marriage. His headstone isn't even up yet and one of his coworkers has been...

Social Security Disability and illegitimate child and paternity test [ 2 Answers ]

If a man is on Social Security Disability benefits for years, fathers a child out of wedlock (baby only due to be born next month), is the child eligible for any payments based on the fact that the father is receiving SSD benefits monthly? Will Social Security require a paternity test to prove the...

View more questions Search