Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ToasterPuppy Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2009, 04:54 PM
    Childhood movie?
    All right I don't remember much and this very well could have just been a dream but I still want to know if it was really a movie. I can not even remember if this was animated or what year it came out

The beginning has a door of some sort that has a black ooze escaping from it. It will destroy the town. And the hero, I think, is a little boy in PJs.

This is all I remember and I would love if this was not just some weird dream.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2009, 05:22 PM
    Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland, maybe?
    ToasterPuppy Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2009, 05:50 PM

O_O that is it! Thank you sooo much this has been bugging me for so long.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Childhood Movie [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: okay so I watched it when I was very young, it starts with real kids that go into this other world and turn into cartoons and they have to stop this evil woman who wants to steal this fountain of youth thing. . Yeah and that's all I remember.. . Please help. . Its driving me nuts.

Old Childhood Movie [ 1 Answers ]

I cannot think of the name of this movie from my childhood. It was made before 1994 but I don't know when. I can barely remember it but the cinematography was similar to that of the old Alice in Wonderland TV show or the Muppets where there were actors and people and actors as costumed fantastical...

Childhood Movie [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a movie I watched as a kid but I don't remember much about it. I remember that the main character was a boy who had a pet dog. He is at some point near the beginning chasing little green things that glow while on a stone staircase. When he picks them up I think it was an egg carton...

Childhood movie [ 1 Answers ]

I used to rent a movie over and over again about dolls that came to life and went through a mirror in the bedroom they where in, they would go to a magical place and the was a wicked witch and they had to eat red berries or something My memory is sketchy about it but I know one of the dolls got...

View more questions Search