Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DarkSkinGirl Posts: 83, Reputation: 6

Dec 29, 2009, 04:04 PM
    Who uses Nadinola Hydroquinone 3%?
    It works REALLY good. I'm hoping I don't hit a wall and it stops working on me. So far so good. I'm loving the results.
    Purplerowt Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2009, 06:18 PM
    Hi there! I'm new to skin lightening and I want to try Nadinola. DarkSkinGirl, I am so happy that this product is working for you. Could you please tell me your regimen so I know how to get started? Thanks!

Dec 30, 2009, 09:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Purplerowt View Post
    Hi there! I'm new to skin lightening and I want to try Nadinola. DarkSkinGirl, I am so happy that this product is working for you. Could you please tell me your regimen so I know how to get started? Thanks!
    I use Hydroquinone 4%
    Nadinola Extra Strength with hydroquinone 3%
    100% Pure Natural black soap
    Retin A 0.1%

And I moisturize with cetaphil

The nadinola worked really well and I'm much lighter now. It's only been a couple weeks or so. I love it

Dec 30, 2009, 02:00 PM
    Thanks for the info! Do you use Nadinola twice a day or only at night? Also, when do you apply the RA?
    cutebb Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2010, 03:14 AM

Great product :) Lightened me about 5 shades >.<
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Jan 1, 2010, 03:36 AM

PLEASE STOP with the skin lightening please!
    Accept who you are and have some friggin pride!
    YOUR BEAUTIFUL!
    MY best friend is as black as coal and she flaunts it and has PRIDE!
    DO it!
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Jan 1, 2010, 03:38 AM
    WHY do you want to be lighter?
    Give me ten good reasons.
    I will give you ten why it is a bad idea.
    Lets go :)
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Jan 1, 2010, 04:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cutebb View Post
    Great product :) Lightened me about 5 shades >.<
    Really, 5 shades?
    How long did it take you to reach that using Nadinola? And how soon did you see results beginning to show?

I have been reading a lot of positives about nadinola. Well, I'm down to 1 tube of hq 4% and don't really feel like ordering again right now with the high s&h. I have been thinking of also trying the nadinola in a couple of weeks, along with my retin-a and see how it works for me.

Jan 1, 2010, 07:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Purplerowt View Post
    Thanks for the info! Do you use Nadinola twice a day or only at night? Also, when do you apply the RA?

I apply Nadinola twice a day. Morning and night. With the RA, I only apply at night, and I use a little and spread it all over. I apply the RA twenty minutes after applying Nadinola

Jan 1, 2010, 10:23 PM
    Thanks for the info DarkSkinGirl. I can't wait to get started with this regimen. I'm glad that you had such success, and I hope that I can get the same. Thanks again, and have a happy new year!
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Jan 2, 2010, 10:25 PM
    I used it a way, way back and it was too darn greasy for me!
    Not a cream I would use in the summer. That was the first time I saw a 3%hq cream sitting right there on the store shelf and I was so excited because I thought I was getting something strong but the mineral oil in the cream wouldn't allow anything to penetrate, so it just sat there on my skin and did very little lightening.
    gold3509 Posts: 202, Reputation: 4

Jan 3, 2010, 01:49 PM
    I used nadinola 3% in the past it worked a little bit... it wasn't strong enough to show any a big differents... and it is greasy..
    live1 Posts: 61, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2010, 02:12 PM

I'm using 4% hq with ra and not getting any results I got them from all day chemist .ive been using it 41 days.could u suggest any produts that work
    gold3509 Posts: 202, Reputation: 4

Jan 3, 2010, 04:55 PM
    Hydroquione 10% really well but I have no idea where to get now... company I got if from stop selling it... people get it from mono.net but I think there HQ is a scam.. bioclaire works really welll but after using more than 6mos it can damage your skin cause bad acne... bioclaire product meant for the body not the face... but you can also try hypercreme people say that stuff works...
    Dizzellz112 Posts: 154, Reputation: 8

Feb 23, 2010, 03:44 PM
    Isn't hydroquine dangerous.. anything above 2% is considered dangerous.. the longer you use it the longer its going to damage your insides
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Feb 23, 2010, 09:12 PM
    There has not been one documented case of hydroquinone damaging the insides of anyone's body. Most stories of hydroquinone ruining the skin is due to other substances in the cream such as mercury.
    Dizzellz112 Posts: 154, Reputation: 8

Feb 24, 2010, 04:52 AM

Ohhh lol thanks
    yesitslee Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2010, 10:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkinGirl View Post
    I apply Nadinola twice a day. Morning and night. with the RA, I only apply at night, and I use a little and spread it all over. I apply the RA twenty minutes after applying Nadinola
    DarkSkinGirl, if you apply the Nadinola 2x day, when do you add the HQ 4%? Because I have read that some people are using them together and get great results with the addition of the Nadinola since it supposedly contains some additional ingredients which make it very effective even only being 3% HQ. I just wasn't clear on whether they are mixing them together or layering them. Thanks
    jasmynn Posts: 38, Reputation: 2

Feb 24, 2010, 07:24 PM
    I've used nadinola with makari bodymilk and fair and white exfoliating soap (yellowbox). It worked really really fast.
    honey21 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Mar 1, 2010, 10:35 PM

I love it it took me down about 2 shades

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Palmer's fade cream, nadinola, or Dr. Summit Lightener? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I am a south asian male with medium skin, and I want to make my faceskin lighter, and brighter. I am currently using Palmer's fade cream and am seeing some evening out of my skin tone, a little bit of lightening. I have been using it for about two weeks. But I have been hearing a lot of...

Nadinola cream product advise. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I just purchased some Nadinola cream off eBay after hearing fantastic reviews! I'm hoping I can fade my marks, so I will let you all know! But I'm not sure if the cream is meant to be an off white/biege colour? The package was a bit damaged in the post, so I'm paranoid that it...

View more questions Search