Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clampard Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2009, 03:35 PM
    Cannot scan my pictures from 5300 kodak printer
    I have a 5300 kodak I want send picture to my aunt but I cannot scan from the 5300 to my email
    clampard Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2009, 03:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by clampard View Post
    I have a 5300 kodak i want send picture to my aunt but i cannot scan from the 5300 to my email
    Canyou help me with this problem

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New kodak 5300 needs a new cord [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I find a power cord/AC cord for a 5300 Kodak printer? I just got this new & the power cord quit working; numerous e-mails, phone calls & chats with Kodaks "techs" has not helped(they always say,"We'll call you back, or we'll e-mail you back, but don't).Or where can I complain about the...

Pictures from camera to kodak easyshare [ 1 Answers ]

I am having difficulty transferring pictures from my Kodak C330 to kodak easyshare. I recently downloaded latest version of easyshare and a new usb cable as my camera is telling me that internal memory is full and will not let me take any further pictures. Instruction book says to transfer to...

Kodak 5300 Easyshare [ 1 Answers ]

I have installed a Kodak 5300 easyshare. I can manipulte the printer (test page, etc) using the Kodak software from the PC but cannot print from Windows apps. I have reinstalled the kodak drivers etc.. again tested OK It still will not allow printing from Word, notepad excel etc... gives...

View more questions Search