Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cre8yte Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2006, 07:31 PM
    1980's children's movie
    Ok it goes like this... I'm looking for the actual name. I remember it sounding like dundar clumpkin that's what I remember as a kid and in the movie there are real actors mixed with cartoons dundar is a cartoon short chubby and I don't remember him speaking english there's a wicked cartoon guy on a bicycle looks kind of like the burglar from mc donalds, he's following them for some reason there's cartoon money involved the rest of the movie is blurry to me... oh the dad looks like chris cristoferson. :confused:
    cre8yte Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2006, 05:26 PM
    I found it!http://cgi.ebay.com/Dunderklumpen-ha...QQcmdZViewItem

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need Name of A children's movie [ 7 Answers ]

There is a movie that is about 10 years old ,maybe more, that I need the title of. It is a children's movie and it is about a little girl who is on an adventure. She has to go through obstacles like walking upside down on a dirt road and she has little friends that are like cabage patch kids (I...

Children's Movie - about a mouse [ 2 Answers ]

It's about a mouse and he wears a poorboy hat and a red shirt. I don't really remember many details about the movie, I just remember loving it and am really stuck on the name. I think it may have had 'adventure' and maybe the name of the mouse in the title of the movie.

Children's movie title help [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know the title of a children's movie where the land is a patchwork quilt with puppet characters?

Children's Movie [ 2 Answers ]

There is a movie that my daughter used to watch in the 90s, It has a talking purple book, a wizard and a library. There was hole in the floor where she thinks a dragon used to come out. I don't think is was scary... Any ideas?? This is driving us both nuts:eek:

I can't remember this children's movie! [ 1 Answers ]

Starts with a boy about 13 coming home from school. At home talking on the phone he sees in a mirror that a large gift had suddenly appeared in his bedroom. Going to investigate he pulls a tag on the gift that opens it up into some kind of drive through. Also there is a small red car. The boy gets...

View more questions Search