Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ran0 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2009, 05:46 AM
    I want to have sex with a female friend of mine who is also friend to my wife
    I am in love with a female friend of mine who is also my wife's friend.I want to have sex with my friend.She also likes me to some extent but as a friend only.She tells she cannot have sex with me but at the same time gives signals to have some intimate relationship.she gives mixed reaction.what should I do?if I ask her she may feel that I am just her friend to have sex.please advise how to make my friend agree in a good manner so that she does not feel low about me as a person as her presence is also important to me.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2009, 05:54 AM
    You want to cheat on your wife, destroy your marriage,breakup a friendship and cause misery and hurt to countless people because you want to get your rocks off!

Leave this women alone,talk to your wife,make love to your wife,and get some councilling!
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Dec 29, 2009, 05:55 AM
    Apparently, you, like many people, have fantasies - keep them as such, just fantasies. Learn to separate fantasy from reality.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Dec 29, 2009, 05:56 AM

Which planet are you from?
    You're asking for advice on how to CHEAT on your wife?
    Get real.
    ran0 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2009, 05:58 AM

I am so much attrached to this friend of mine and actually always wanted to marry a girl of her personality.what should I do?I can't resist
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2009, 06:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ran0 View Post
    I am so much attrached to this friend of mine and actually always wanted to marry a girl of her personality.what should i do?I can't resist
    She has already turned you down...

Is it really worth persueing this women,are you willing to lose your wife because your lusting after this women.

Do you have children? If so,how do you think it would effect them?

As needkarma said,we all have fantisies,but don't let it become a reality.

If you do anything,ask her to stay away from you,and you do the same,do not put yourself in a situation where you are alone with her.
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2009, 06:07 AM

I don't want to put you down or belittle you as much as I want to but seriously back off this girl and give the love to your wife. The one you took those vows for. Remember that? I am sure she does. I am asking you to not cheat on your wife. I guarantee that would be the biggest mistake of your life. Talk to her about the way you are feeling and maybe see a counselor about it. Good luck and keep your penis in your pants and your wife's pants only.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 29, 2009, 06:33 AM
    Well at least she has sense and I am surprised has not told your wife,
    The signals is nothing but your imagination of what you want to happen reading it the way you want to. Pity most likely.

So divorce your wife, live on your own and then date people you want.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 29, 2009, 06:36 AM
    I am so much attrached to this friend of mine and actually always wanted to marry a girl of her personality.what should i do?I can't resist
    So... be a man... if your wife is so bad, divorce her, THEN and only then pursue this other one. Who I will render a guess won't be such a catch at that point.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2009, 07:23 AM

Are you serious? So, you are married, and you want to cheat on your wife, and you think that we will help you? Not going to happen.

Do you love your wife?

Are you a good husband to her? I mean besides wanting to have sex with her best friend?

Do you have children?

If you always wanted a girl like this one, then you should have married one, and not your WIFE.

I think that you are just being selfish.

Does your wife even know about all of this? I hope that she finds out. That's only fair to her, right?

I'm sure that your wife would like to trade you in for another guy. But how would you feel if she did?

You are married, act like it. Now go hug your wife.

This is just too rich. And once again, I have been made to look like an angel, and a wonderful husband.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2009, 07:51 AM
    please advise how to make my freind agree in a good manner so that she does not feel low about me as a person as her presence is also important to me.
    Are you really serious? She should think lowly of you - I don't even know you but already think lowly of you myself. Your behavior is ridiculous! You obviously think that you're "Mr. Studly" or something. :mad:

It's obvious that you don't care about your wife, but at least respect her enough to divorce her before you start coming on to your friend.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 29, 2009, 09:08 AM

She is your wife's friend, so ask your wife how you can get sex from her and not have her feel lowly toward you.

Wives know how to handle these things, and she will be glad to help you.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2009, 03:08 PM
    I want to have sex with my friend.She also likes me to some extent but as a friend only.She tells she cannot have sex with me .
    Uhmmm... she's already told you she likes you as a friend only and she can't have sex with you ::shakeshead:: :rolleyes:
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2009, 03:27 PM

I can tell this would not be your first affair so I must ask, why did you get married?
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2010, 05:31 AM

This reminds me entirely too much of a situation one of my friends was in a few months ago. One of her best friend's husband was texting her constantly, showing up to her house, sending her flowers, gifts, etc. I told her time and time again to tell him where to go but she was worried that would be mean. She just said that she wasn't attracted to him and she only looked at him like a friend so she didn't hurt his feelings. Not the way *I* would have handled it. I would have given this guy an earful. Moral of the story, this girl isn't interested in you. Get over it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I don't know what to do about this ''friend'' of mine. [ 2 Answers ]

A girl, specifically. We've been friends since last year, and until like a month and a half ago we've been together, we would go out, I would give her advice whenever she had problems with her now ex-bf, hell, we once started to pretend we were boyfriend and girlfriend and did a lot of things...

Sex with female best friend [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a 20 year old male, and I have the greatest friend I could ever ask for. We talked about having sex before, but we're both afraid it will ruin our friendship.. We've known each other for about 2 years, and about half a year ago, we started a "friends with benefits" relationship. One...

A good friend of mine likes me [ 6 Answers ]

This could be a long story, but I'll just keep it simple. I'm sure it's a situation that pops up a lot on here. Earlier this year I met this guy and became good friends with him. We're really close, we hang out a lot and talk a lot. He's fun but we ran into a problem. He likes me a lot. I care...

Husband does want wife to read e-mail from female friend [ 4 Answers ]

OK, I have another relational issue. I have had trust issues within my 6 year relationship with my now husband. We dated from 5 1/2 years, and have been married 8 months. During our courtship I was jealous of my husband's female friends (and I must admit, although I'm getting better... I...

A friend of mine [ 9 Answers ]

I'm 27 years old stud lesbian.I'm in a relationship that I'm really not happy with.The female and I live together but I feel that we have no compatibilty with one another.So I've been having dreams about this female that is my friend and I think no I know that I'm very attracted to her.She's a Leo...

View more questions Search