Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Dec 29, 2009, 01:51 PM

Hello Spitvenom,

Thank you for sharing that with me. That's exactly what happened with him, he too was thrown off by it. All he could do was brush my hair with his fingers and reasure me that he would never hurt me.. and the fact that I never cried before/during/ or after my exhusband and I had sex, made more concerned as to why I did this time. Now, I do know that the sex with Mark was more intense then it was with my ex, so that could also be why..
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2009, 05:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma1999 View Post
    Hello again and thankyou,

Ohsohappy: I have mentioned to Mark that we should take it slow. He says that he is fine either way. He also said, "Give me a chance to prove you wrong, I dare you!!!!" So when he says things like that, it does show that he wants to invest in this relationship with me. Also, he is in it for the long run. He and I both have our children 5 days out of the week, so naturally, they are our top priority. That is one of the things that attracted me to him, was the fact that he loves his kids so much.. Also, he has never pressured me into anything. He said once I was ready to move forward, that's fine by him.. It was I again who took control of the situation and initiated sex.

Jmjoseph: Very good analogy, and I see where you are coming from. I will try to work on my walls.

He has also mentioned that he is afraid that he is just a rebound, so I know his guard is up as well. I told him the same thing he has once told me, "Give me a chance to prove you wrong, I dare you!!!"
    Then that's good, Just trying to reassure you. :)
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Dec 29, 2009, 06:20 PM

Thanks Ohso,

You're a sweet heart for helping me out! :)
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2009, 06:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma1999 View Post
    Thanks Ohso,

You're a sweet heart for helping me out! :)
    No problem. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do I do I am stuck? [ 16 Answers ]

Ok so my friend tells me this teacher got a little accident, he doesn't tell them much no matter how they ask. He just tells them vague. So after the bell I ask him and he says the story, so now I know. Does he care if I tell people because if he does why would he say that. Does he deep down hope...

I'm stuck [ 6 Answers ]

Hi all, I want to move on, but I don't. I'm very torn. The feelings I have for my ex still remain, and while I know these won't just disappear, I no longer want to feel miserable. It's been 2 months since we split. We've spoken since, where she has said (on separate occasions) that she...

I'm so stuck on this! [ 4 Answers ]

When a seller issues a credit memorandum, the account that is credited is 1) Sales. 2) Sales Returns and Allowances. 3) Purchase Returns and Allowances. 4) Accounts Receivable. Please help! I get that it's a credit memo but not sure what to credit!

Stuck [ 11 Answers ]

I have no idea what to do any more. The man I live with is a drug addict, abusive and just plain cruel. I've tried the shelters but their full. Also, you have to have a police referral. But that's a joke. Every time they come out, they make him go downstairs. They took pictures of my face and neck...

View more questions Search