Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    123lena Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2009, 04:07 PM
    Just got another bad dentist that is hurting me where do I go
    Had dentist that performed work 7years ago I complained and over a period dentist did 4route canals and always gave a different reason for discomfort instead of fixing the problem... took me some time but after more pain and poor work I finiallly fired him and went on another mission of finding yet another dentist... took about a year and to what I thought was a good thing was a major mistake I got serviced by yet another dentist... this dentist needs to go back to school... but what do I do now his work keeps falling apart,, he is very ruff and on my last visit abusive... I am scare of dentists as it is... time and money... and work that still needs to be taken care of... please help
    Amir1981 Posts: 246, Reputation: 6

Dec 28, 2009, 09:12 PM

Try a dental school... the students will be slower, but they will do solid, dependable treatment, it will be cheaper, checked over by a professor (who are very picky) and very gentle!
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Dec 30, 2009, 03:26 PM
    Yep... work done in dental school is the best you will get. The students need to do a number of each kind of treatment and don't get a passing grade until it is done right. It's once they get out they slack off.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Bad Dentist [ 3 Answers ]

I took my son to the Dentist 2 years ago. The dentist did some horrible things to my son. He did a root canal, that didn't needed to be done caused his tooth to split and half of it to fall out. He put my son through hell. I told the dentist that we wouldn't be back. The dentist charged us for...

Really bad Dentist! [ 11 Answers ]

I took my 6 year old son to the dentist last month for a checkup. The Doctor has a policy of not letting parents in the room while he is working on the children. I didn't like it, but saw all the other children going in with no problem, so reluctantly agreed. 10 minutes. Later my son came out...

Bad teeth-Only 14 and never been to a dentist [ 6 Answers ]

I'm only 14 years old and have never been to a dentist since I was born. My bottom teeth have receded badly and one of my top left teeth sometimes bleeds a little when brushing. I'm not really sure what to do and fairly reluctant to go to a dentist mainly because of the problem that of the two that...

Bad Dentist [ 2 Answers ]

I need to no what can I do about a bad dentist gad crowns done and root canals about 3months ago and havying a lot of pain on the crown the dentist was terrible every time I went in I cryied he put me tru a lot of pain and what's so bad he is no longer there.

View more questions Search