Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bpappu2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2009, 01:32 AM
    Can a dialup modem can be used with broadband 9000 u/l plan. Can I
    I was using earlier a dial up connection. Now I have taken another plan unlimited broadband 9000 plan. Can I use the dial up modem in this plan.
    bpappu2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2009, 01:34 AM

Can a dialup modem be used in 9000 broadband plan
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 28, 2009, 01:34 AM
    No, different technologies.

Broadband connections are either USB (if you must) or Ethernet (better choice)..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Broadband dialup [ 2 Answers ]

Tll me how can I access broadband by using username and password.

What is the difference between dialup modem and a Broadband modem? [ 6 Answers ]

What is the difference between dialup modem and a Broadband modem?:confused:

Broadband Modem & Modem with Router (DSL-2640B) [ 1 Answers ]

When I'm connecting broadband using D-Link ADSL broadband Modem, the connected computer will connect to Internet after verifying username and password. If I'll replace that modem with D-Link DSL-2640B (A broadband ADSL Modem WiFi router) then will this router can connect to Internet automaticall...

How can I connect my second PC which has only dialup modem to my other PC. [ 1 Answers ]

I have heard that a hub could do it and it wouldn't even have to use the dialup modem. The second PC doesn't have an ethernet card. My first PC does, and I have a dsl connection. I would like to be able to access files on my first PC from my second PC. Yes, my second PC has usb ports, but I...

Changing over from Dialup to Broadband. Part 1. [ 2 Answers ]

27 November 2005. 0035 Hrs. U.S. Central time FM: OilMan6 SUBJECT: Changing over from Dialup to Broadband. Part 1. In mid December I intend to chang over from Dialup to Broadband. 1. What do I need to know in order to achieve this taask?

View more questions Search