Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Dec 27, 2009, 04:26 PM
    Fridgidare icemaker jammed
    Let's start with a mea culpa. I overloaded the freezer during the holidays. The icemaker seems to have grabbed a corner of a freezer bag and started cycling it through the ice compartment. I have cut the bag loose and tried to make certain it isn't caught on any structural components. The icemaker still does not seem to be cycling. Is this now a matter of patience or is there anything further I should do?

Check out some similar questions!

Two Discs Jammed in DVD [ 3 Answers ]

O.K... I messed up. :o I put a disc in my Apex DVD player, not realizing (in time) that there was already a disc in the player. I now have two discs in the player, and of course the drive won't open. I've taken the cover off the player, and the discs (plural) appear readily accessible; however,...

Fridgidare stackable overheats [ 1 Answers ]

We have a stackable fridgidare gallery washer/gas dryer. There is something wrong with the dryer portion of this unit (It will dry, but has problems stopping). The heating element tends to stay on at times causing smoke, yikes!

Fridgidare washer [ 1 Answers ]

Our washer is not draining during the spin cycle? It just spins the water. Can anyone help

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.