Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ayan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2006, 02:36 PM
    Skin bleaching
    Hi there, I have been trying for many years to bleach my skin clour and nothing has worked so far does any know what else I could do?
    Any cream or pills that are working for real?

Thanks!
    shanika Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2006, 08:11 PM
    If you have darker skin (african) you can use the palmers skin success complextion soap along with a bleaching agent or should I say cream called Crusader Ultra or Lexus. Also You must use a acne product such as clearasil or any acne medication to avoid bumps from coming because they can be very unsightly when bleaching skin.

shanika
    zezetop07 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2007, 11:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ayan
    hi there, I have been trying for many years to bleach my skin clour and nothing has worked so far does any know what else I could do?
    any cream or pills that are working for real?

thanks!
    I don't know what part of the world you are in but there is a cream that is called dormavate I think that is the correct spelling of it it's a green and white tube that works really fast use it just with water hope you like it
    DEE DEE Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2007, 10:40 PM
    LISTEN!! I went to my skin doctor and she mixed up a special natural bleaching cream for me and let me tell you IT WORKS!! In just 2 weeks my skin was a shade lighter! The best part is the results are permanent not like these no good pills and creams! Use the cream everyday leave it on for no less than 10 hours every day. After you reach the shade you want you can stop using it, you won't turn back dark no stupid maintenance needed! But this is just for the body. For my face it some other bleaching cream and other things I have to do along with it. This is also permanent my body sometimes get bumps but they disappear gradually or you can use powder over the bleaching cream. I will have more info later.
    singing_cs Posts: 28, Reputation: 0

Mar 1, 2007, 09:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by DEE DEE
    LISTEN!!! I went to my skin doctor and she mixed up a special natural bleaching cream for me and let me tell you IT WORKS!!!! In just 2 weeks my skin was a shade lighter! The best part is the results are permanent not like these no good pills and creams! Use the cream everyday leave it on for no less than 10 hours every day. After you reach the shade you want you can stop using it, you wont turn back dark no stupid maintenance needed! But this is just for the body. For my face it some other bleaching cream and other things i have to do along with it. This is also permanent my body sometimes get bumps but they disappear gradually or you can use powder over the bleaching cream. I will have more info later.
    Do you know the name of the formula your doctor used? Is it something that reuires a perscription or did she kind of make it up on her own? How is your skin looking now?
    DEE DEE Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2007, 11:31 PM
    USE NUR76 skin lightening products.
    faye7 Posts: 56, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2008, 12:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DEE DEE
    USE NUR76 skin lightening products.
    Hi DEE DEE what is NUR76 and where can I get this from I go to a doctor also got burned by a chemical peel and tried a lot of stuff but never heard of this please explain and where can I get this
    shermeetava Posts: 16, Reputation: 0
    -

May 28, 2008, 01:53 PM
    Well. How your doctor mixed NUR76 for you? And with what? So any way , I hear good news about NUR76 , what is best website to buy it from?
    bigeyes678 Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

May 28, 2008, 02:01 PM
    I smell a Nur76 scam

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I miss my ex [ 7 Answers ]

:( helo! wel i was just wandering if i am ever going to get back with my ex boyfriend. i dumped him, over silly reasons, and he said he couldnt get back with me, and we finished for good. but i still so much in love with him. he has a new gf, but about 1 month ago, he said he still loved me. havent...

I really miss my ex [ 31 Answers ]

Ok, I was dating a guy for almost 2 years. He isn't my first love but my first proper relationship, physically and emotionally. For almost 2 years things were amazing, we had our fights, obviously, but I was always grateful of him, I could never believe my luck that I had him. However, we both did...

I miss them [ 2 Answers ]

I lost my grandchildren to a new family its so unfair that we can not have contact I understand they have a new life but what about us the grandparents does that sound selfish I miss them really bad:(

I Miss Him Already! [ 5 Answers ]

I've recently been dating this guy I've known for almost 6 years. We've always gotten along really well and used to date when I was a lot younger. We stopped talking for a couple of years while we were both with other people. We reunited about 6 months ago and hit it off even better than it was...

View more questions Search