Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    red grasshopper12 Posts: 238, Reputation: 3

Dec 27, 2009, 09:22 AM
    CD wouldn't play.
    I bought a CD yesterday. I wanted to put it on my Ipod. So I did, But afterwards I wanted to listen to it on my grandma's CD player, It stayed stuck on 27. It wouln't go to 1. I tried it on my DVD player. It played! So the next day I tried my grandma's cd player again and it worked.

Why did this happen!
    red grasshopper12 Posts: 238, Reputation: 3

Dec 27, 2009, 12:30 PM

It was one of those CD's that has additional songs that you have to place in your computer. 27 was the additional song.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 27, 2009, 01:46 PM

You probably hit the wrong button the first time.

Why does it matter why it happened, it works now, so no worries.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When I tried to play a tmp files with window media player, it says"Windows Media Play [ 3 Answers ]

When I tried to play a tmp files with window media player, it says"Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file." What can I do to play this file?

Optical drives play cds, but won't play most dvds [ 1 Answers ]

Both of my optical drives will play cds, games etc. but most of the time when I pop in a dvd, I get a message from Microsoft saying it has encountered a problem and needs to close, and the dvd will not play. The error number is 1000. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated! ...

View more questions Search