Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ELOHEL Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2009, 05:12 AM
    A shadow of a shadow person?
    First, I'll set the scene. I'm laying down on my bed on my left side facing my window blinds. On the other side of the room was my digital clock that shined a bright light onto the blinds and it was about two or three in the morning. SO...

I suddenly awoke out of a deep sleep for no apparent reason to the disheartening sight of a very visible shadowy man appearing on my blinds. I believe the figure was actually standing behind me right in front of my clock that was shining the light and casting a shadow on the blinds, given the title. In complete shock and disbelief, I try to get up to see who it is.. but I'm overcome with this immense feeling of paralysis and then I started to feel like I wasn't able to breathe. Only about 3-5 seconds go by and I'm able to start wiggling my fingers and toes and finally break free of the paralysis, but as soon as I do, I fall back to sleep.
    It feels as if only 20 minutes go by, and I awake. Was the actual figure two dimensional and on my blinds? Or can a shadow person actually cast a shadow?. or does this just sound like a very realistic dream?. I know it sounds stupid, but I'm having a very hard time being able to explain any of this.
    _rachel_ Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2009, 06:27 AM

Im not sure the answer to this question, however, it does not by any means sound stupid.

Something paranormal has been passed down my family from my mums side. Many of the family stories involve seeing a shadow of a person, including mine.

For about 5 years when I was younger, I used to see the shadow of a person in my room. It didn't do anything, however whenever I saw it I would slip back asleep, as though I was forced to.

I was never sure of what it was, however in family history, they have seen shadows of people who have died, that they didn't know were dead at the time. I suggest you work out if the people close to you are all okay, if they are, I really don't know, all I can say from research is stay away from darkness for the meantime. A shadow roams free in darkness but is restricted in light.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 27, 2009, 09:44 AM
    Please see

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/spirit...le-428531.html

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spirit, ghost, shadow person? [ 6 Answers ]

As a child I remember seeing (and sensing) a male human figure/shadow enter my room and search through my jewellery box which was near the head of my bed. It was a slim figure, completely black (like a shadow) and over say 5 foot. It did not harm or touch me but I was scared stiff. However I don't...

What are shadow people [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to get other peoples views on shadow people,and what they are exactly,I have my own opinion,but I always value others opinions as well.

Shadow on the brain! [ 1 Answers ]

I am just wondering if anyone knows what may cause a shadow to appear on the rear right side of the brain. Also slurred speech and jumbling of words, complete forgetfulness of what you just said even half way through a conversation!

Shadow Calculation [ 13 Answers ]

Hi.. Can anyone able to give me answer for this question.. How to show the shadow of an object for(e.g.Buildings) when the position of sun and geographical position of building is known? Also say me in which direction the shadow will fall and what will be the length of the shadow? Is their...

Eye Shadow [ 3 Answers ]

What colour eyeshadow would suit me the most, I have brown hair and green eyes?

View more questions Search