Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Spiryt Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2009, 07:39 PM
    Need the name of a movie
    I need to know the name of the movie about a man who lost his memory and had all these clues with him including a car door handle, keys, etc.. in an envelope. At the end of movie he finds a lottery ticket in a bird cage in this greenhouse. It's all a bit foggy but I thought Matt Damon was in it. Thanks for any help!
    jstrike Posts: 418, Reputation: 44

Dec 26, 2009, 08:19 PM

Are you thinking of Paycheck with Ben Affleck? I think it's from 2003.
    Spiryt Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2009, 08:28 PM
    That's the one! Thank you, love!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's war sci fi horror movie - forgot the title of the movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have been looking for the title on a movie that I saw when I was a kid in the mid 80's. The movie was set during the war ( I think it was during the nazi era ). I remember at the beginning that they are all walking on a path and discover some sort of tower or castle that is sealed shut. They...

A fishing movie, an anime and a ninja movie from the 60's to late 80's [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everybody, and thx for checking out my topic:) As most people i would like to re-live som special moments of my life with the help of these movies, my childhood memories. Some of these movies made me very happy when i was a little kid. Now in my later years and in troubled times....i would...

Late 80's movie or early 90's teen romance movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember that there is an unpopular girl that goes to a medium's place and the medium woman turns a toad into a man. The girl and the guy have a love story.. I remember scenes where they are running in the fields, and climbing stairs into a windmill or something and then I think the guy later...

Movie title for old children's movie from late 80s or early 90s [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there: I've been searching for the title of a movie that I saw when I was a child. All I remember about it is that there are these little creatures, and if they entered through a mirror they would be brought to another world. In it there was this evil woman or queen who was trying to get to...

View more questions Search