Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justme4u55 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2009, 04:02 PM
    Horror truck movies
    I am after the name of a movie where a truck is chasing this car around, the handle name of the people in the car was candy cane, cheers
    LadyDB Posts: 90, Reputation: 5

Dec 26, 2009, 04:05 PM

Lol this is such a popular question lately. I believe you're looking for Joy Ride (2001)
    Frogdude Posts: 190, Reputation: 46

Dec 26, 2009, 04:15 PM

AKA Roadkill
    justme4u55 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2009, 04:15 PM

Thank you so much LadyDB

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Good horror movies [ 4 Answers ]

So do you no any good horror movies? I like scary movies but a lot of the time I rent/buy one and its really not that good.

Sci fi horror movies from the 80's [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for a sci-fi horror film from the early 80's about an alien with these living pods on its body that it would throw at people. These living flat-shaped pods which resembled a starfish, had teeth underneath and tentacles that would extend into the victims body while they ate. The movie...

What are some really good horror movies [ 9 Answers ]

What are some really good horror movies I'm looking for some horror movies to watch on my free time now! Please feel free to write down your oppions on the movies sujested

Favorite old horror movies [ 4 Answers ]

I'm just curious what everyone's favorite old horror movies from the 60s, 70s, and 80s are... plus I'd like to see if there's a movie someone loves that I haven't seen yet! I like many of the old movies, but I think my favorites are: 1960s: The Innocents, Carnival of Souls 1970s: The Exorcist,...

Horror movies [ 1 Answers ]

Do horror movies fall under this category ? And if so, has anyone ever seen the 1963 movie Black Sabbath with Boris Karloff ? It was the scariest movie I ever saw.

View more questions Search