Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angie29ae Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2006, 12:36 PM
    How Can I Gain Weight?
    I Am 16 Years Old And Have A One Year Old Son. Before I Became Pregnant With Him I Weighed 115 Pounds. During The Pregnancy I Weighed 140 Pounds And I Now Weigh 104 Pounds. I Hate How Skinny I Look, I Hate The Way My Clothes Fit Me And I Have Never Had A Problem With The Way I Look But It Now Seems As If I Have A Low Self Esteem Due To The Way My Body Looks. I Did Speak To My Doctor And She Says I Don't Have An Eating Disorder. I Eat Regularly Like A Healthy Person Would But I Don't Seem To Gain Anything. It Is Very Notacable And Everyone Comments Me About It. I Would Really Appreciate It If Someone Gave Me Any Suggestions On How To Gain Weight.
    perrotjo Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2006, 08:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by angie29ae
    I Am 16 Years Old And Have A One Year Old Son. Before I Became Pregnant With Him I Weighed 115 Pounds. During The Pregnancy I Weighed 140 Pounds And I Now Weigh 104 Pounds. I Hate How Skinny I Look, I Hate The Way My Clothes Fit Me And I Have Never Had A Problem With The Way I Look But It Now Seems As If I Have A Low Self Esteem Due To The Way My Body Looks. I Did Speak To My Doctor And She Says I Dont Have An Eating Disorder. I Eat Regularly Like A Healthy Person Would But I Dont Seem To Gain Anything. It Is Very Notacable And Everyone Comments Me About It. I Would Really Appreciate It If Someone Gave Me Any Suggestions On How To Gain Weight.
    It sounds like you have a very high metabolism. If you feel that you eat a lot and can't gain, perhaps you should have your thyroid checked. Otherwise, you should just eat more than you normally do, but at least 1000 extra calories a day. Try going to a health food store and ask them about weight gain shakes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How Can I Gain Weight [ 2 Answers ]

How can I gain 10- 20 pounds within the next 2 weeks can someone help me are there any pills or anything I can do to gain weight

Weight Gain [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Was not to sure which category to put this under. Well I am a 33 year old female and I am 5'1 and weight about 95 or 96 lbs. I think I am underweight. But I eat like a pig. I am not picky at all with what I eat. So how would I go about gaining weight? What should I weight? I used to...

I need to gain weight [ 4 Answers ]

I have 2 kids and I'm 5"tall and weight no more than 85 lbs.. I love food and I eat a lot.I'm not trying to lose weight cause I don't like to look skinny.. I can never gain weight and when I do I lose them after a while.. I've gain a lot of weight when I was pregnant but I lost it after I had the...

Weight gain [ 2 Answers ]

I am 22, height 155cm.50kg. I want to have expanded bones and more weight so that I will be looking like the person of correct age. Now I am looking like 15year boy. This makes me depression. Kindly give the suggestions and advice.

Weight Gain! [ 1 Answers ]

OK, let's see. I'm 5'10", 100 lbs, and have a very hyper metabolism. I'm 28 and have tried things like protein shakes/mixes with other meals, milk, bananas, etc. People tell me a lot, but I am getting no results. Does someone out there know of something that really can put weight on this body...

View more questions Search