Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    olu-emmanuel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2009, 02:10 AM
    Is adobe photoshop lightroom the best imaging software for photographers?
    Is adobe photoshop lightroom the best imaging software for photographers?
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Dec 26, 2009, 10:31 PM

It really depends. Most of your commercial photo editing software packages contain the same tools. I know that PS has several additional options that some do not. I am best versed in Macromedia Fireworks, but many people would prefer PS over it.

It is probably the most supported. There are tons of tutorials and help forums out there to help with it as apposed to some others, and it is offered as a class at most community colleges. It is probably the best for learning. I would suggest you get the trial versions of several programs and use what ever you are most comfortable with.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it REALLY worth taking a course in Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I'm considering taking a course that covers both Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator (and pertains to the fashion industry). The course, which is 12 hours of class time costs $ 985. I have taken the course many years during design school, however it has been so long that I barely remember the...

Any software like Photoshop but free? [ 9 Answers ]

I was wondering, are there any softwares out there like Photo shop but free? I need some kind of photo fixing/adjust software but photo shop is WAY too expensive for me. I need some software similar to Photo Shop and it is free Thank you :D

Install Adobe Photoshop CS3 [ 1 Answers ]

When I install Adobe Photoshop CS3,I get this error: We are very sorry, but an internal error occurred. Please re-install the program to fix the problem Error-Code: 1 / -3 / 9000 See doc#5305

Adobe Photoshop Elements 6 - Label Maker [ 1 Answers ]

I have created my DVD label for a wedding DVD I made. I have it all cropped, edited, Saved, ready to go. I cannot figure out how to print the label on the correct template. I have several different kinds of labels - Memorex, Fellows Neato, etc. but I can't find where I can change the template....

Adobe Photoshop [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I just want to create an HTML link from any text the of images or buttons that I created within abode photoshop, how can I do it? Thanks for any help :)

View more questions Search