Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ash2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2009, 02:07 AM
    Blacklist in uae
    Hi me and my family used to live in uae for 6 yrs... but because of crisis in uae my father lost his job in uae... n he was holding sum credit cards and he took loan,, but he was unable to pay the loans because he lost his job so v all left uae and v came back to india... but now m in big problem... my fiancé is in uae,, he is doing job there... n we will get marrried soon enshAllah... n he is saying I have to live wth him in uae... so my ques is tat because of my father mistake will I be in trouble or in blacklist?? Letme know... will they create problem for me also?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 26, 2009, 02:37 PM

You should be able to go, you will need to contact their emabssy about a visa.
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Dec 26, 2009, 02:56 PM

What happened to your father has nothing to do with you. Have your finace file for proper visa... good luck.
    azizvanu Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2011, 12:00 PM
    There must be chance for you guys! To settledown & please!! I personally like to adhere all the rules but not to brakes the rules so please! Be on right path & payoff all your remaining amount to bank or settlement wth dis%

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HOw to blacklist [ 2 Answers ]

Can I have my husband's ex-mistress blacklisted in Dubai? She's threatening us that we she comes back here she will ruin everything for us. HELP!!

UAE Blacklist - British Citizens [ 1 Answers ]

British Citizens are allowed to travel to the UAE without a pre-arranged visa. My question is: How can you find out if you are on the blacklist before you travel? No-one would want to put themselves through the expense in time and money, the stress of uncertainty and the embarrassment of...

Can I enter again in uae [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, iworked in uae from 2002 to 2004... in 2004 my employer filed a police cause against me... and they arrest me.. after judgement I got six months jail... between this period police take me to immigration office in dubai and scan my eyes... then after finish the six months they send me india......

Do Dentists have a patient blacklist? [ 7 Answers ]

I went to a dentist in my small town. Her assistant saw me, and made a future appointment. I was told that a prescription for pain would be called in to the pharmacy that was located across the parking lot from the dentist. I asked that the prescription not be called in to that pharmacy, because...

View more questions Search