Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cdschutz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2009, 08:01 PM
    Work at Home Job for an Elderly Person?
    Is there a work at home job for an elderly person that doesn't own a computer... like stuffing envelopes or something like that?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 25, 2009, 09:41 PM
    Hi, cdschutz!

I titled and moved your question to a thread by itself so that it will be recognized as being your own question. You had asked it on the really old and now archived thread of someone else that I've now closed. This place doesn't work the same way that a chat room does. New questions that aren't in some way an answer to the very first question at the top of the page need to be asked by starting a new thread.

Concerning your question, is this about you or someone else, please?

Thanks!
    maria52 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2010, 08:54 AM
    I tried to get a job stuffing envelopes many years ago. You normally have to pay the money up front, and in theory they should get in touch with you, with companies who want this doing. I never heard back from them. So I would not recommend going down that route

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Need a real work at home job [ 7 Answers ]

How do I find a real work at home job i.e. typing, data entry, or customer service with paying a fee?:confused:

Finding work at home job that don'n cost to sart up [ 2 Answers ]

Hello yes I am tryn to find a work a home job that free to start up like puttn c'ds togetheir or mailing ads from home

Where can I find a work at home job without paying fees? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey! I'm a stay at home mom of 2 under the age of 2. I desperately need help finding a legitimate stay at home job. I don't believe in paying for a job. So please if anyone has any advice or knows the best place to find a job, I would greatly appreciate it. Please- no survey sites. I've already...

Repossession of modular home from elderly person [ 3 Answers ]

What can a mortgage company do to an elderly person(95) for non-payment on her modular home, due to her having to be put into a nursing home, other than just repossessing the modular home. They are threatening to take her to court.

Elderly person in over her head [ 3 Answers ]

No one has answered my question perhaps it is to long. If my mom files bankruptcy on her credit cards (none of then are in my fathers name) only hers. Will they use her income only or my fathers income also, they do file taxes to gether They live in Colorado. Also can they take a part of...

View more questions Search