Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tokyoboi21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2009, 10:24 AM
    Making changes to dreamweaver document
    I created a page with 2 swf files, and an embedded music player... and a css menu... worked fine yesterday... now today the menu won't load... so I deleted it, and when I uploaded to the server it was gone... fine... then I wanted to change my playlist on the embedded player and I did... uploaded the page again, and it worked fine, but now all of the sudden the 2 swf files won't load... and the embedded code is nowherte near the swf codes, and I didn't mess with it, or any of the files on my server... they just simply won't load... why did my menu stop workinf for no reason, and why do my swf files go funky for no reason? Can some one help. Every time tjhis happens, I start all over and it works fine until I make a change to something on the page... but I never make changes to the files that are now missing. Thanks. Here is the page... The StoneCloud
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Dec 26, 2009, 10:54 AM

I took a look at your source, and I don't see how you embedded the music into your page. It looks like, you add the player, and the player's web interface manages all of your music.

The problem probably lies in the site that manages your music.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Convert a vista word document to an office 2003 word document [ 1 Answers ]

How can I convert a vista word document to an office 2003 word document?

Making a Document List [ 2 Answers ]

In Vista HP, is there any way to create a WP doc (I'm now using wps./Works) with the names of all documents from the document list in a particular folder found under "Documents" in the start menu? The docs themselves are not WP files. Thanks.

Dreamweaver or Frontpage? [ 6 Answers ]

What do u guys think: Dreamweaver or Frontpage? Lets say for a novice. If u were to rate them out of 5??

Layers in Dreamweaver 8 [ 1 Answers ]

How do you copy layers in Dreamweaver 8?

View more questions Search