Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nutleg Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2009, 05:38 PM
    How to know if your house is haunted
    My boyfriend and I moved into our first rented place together in march, having met travelling around australia , from the same country but live 5 hours apart , I was moving to his town , so I left it up to him to organise accommodation. An old 4 bed house was to be our fixed oboad, on entering the house I had A feeling , but I tried to ignore as I was to be staying there till we got on our feet. Things happen and you ignore it , but I feel like there is something there, I've lost count the amount of times I've woke up in the nit because I can hear foot steps coming up the stairs, and the lampshade circles constantly and then it will just stop. One nit there was a huge bang like the whole house lifted of its feet another we could hear a baby cry the whole nit, my byfriend said it was just the neighbours even though they live a gcood bit away, I think he was scretly freaked out 2, we haven't been happy in that house I've gone up home for xmas and my boyfriend is packing up our stuff , if I'm there alone I get really freaked and feel scared the house is cold you can see your breath 2 feet in frount of u. my boyfriend was there alone recently and he was watching TV down stairs when he said he could hear somebody walking around up stairs. I feel happier when I'm not there I feel like something takes my energy when I'm there, I don't no but I keep rememering a tall man walking around from my dreams being beside my bed watching me, I don't no if this is my imagination or is it some kind of contact point in the realm of the sub-con. What kind of haunting is this , I feel lonely pain, not harm from this but stilll feel scared, what ever it is but also I feel it is like a parisite feeding on energy.is there more than one. Any thoughts people would help x
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 25, 2009, 01:23 AM
    Hi, nutleg!

The first thing that I would suggest doing is to look for any rational and logical reasons as to why things might be happening in the home.

If there's not enough heat, then is the furnace working properly?

Sounds might also be coming from neighbor's homes, even if you're some distance away from them.

Thanks!
    nutleg Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2009, 05:59 AM

Hey Clough,

Cheers for your response,

Well Clough I agree ,yes questions of logical explainations has crossed my mind , however there no such logic in my mind as to why the lampshade on the celing circles constantly and then will just stop. Logically I have checked for drafts and have found none. Mybe its my imagination running away with me but I think that alone merits a high degree of weirdness.

Thanks for the comment. Nut

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my house really haunted? [ 3 Answers ]

I moved into this house in October due to a divorce. I live here with my two daughters, 13 & 15 yrs. Old, and our two dogs. We've never had any problems other than last night. We were at the dinner table, my daughters had a few friends over for dinner and we were all laughing and talking. I had...

House Haunted [ 4 Answers ]

well basically i wanna know if my house is haunted. i keep on hearing voices calling my name, i asked my mother if she keeps on calling me and the answer is always no.. i see things, im not sure if its my imagination, but they seem real enough. please help me! Jenni XxX

My house is haunted [ 2 Answers ]

You may not beleve me, but I have a tape of my ghost a recording, its me talking and all of a sudden you here a man say my name. I did not here it until I played back the tape. And it was just me and my daughter in the house, she was in bed, and I was on the computer, it was about 1 am, and I heard...

Haunted house [ 6 Answers ]

Please Someone Help Us. My Son And Family Have Something In Their Home. The Air Con. Goes On By Itself, The Ceiling Fans Go On Also But Backwards. The Clothes Dryes Also Goes On By Itself And At Night They Hear A Small Child's Footsteps And Giggling. Their Kids Are Scared And So Are We. Is There...

Do you think my house is haunted [ 2 Answers ]

This is my 1st question posted on here. I have lived in my house for 5 years. Yesterday, my eight year daughter who is a very smart little girl and has never made up a story in her life. She doesn't lie. She was playing a video game in her toy room for about a half hour. She came running out of...

View more questions Search