Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shiny_confused Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2006, 09:44 AM
    Shaving... Waxing..?
    Hey, I'm 16 and live in England and I need help!! Right I know this is probably not "health" but it was under women's so I thought I'd ask any way. I know this is a stupid question and women are going to be thinking oh my god no way did she just ask that but here goes. I want to get rid of my pubic hair and I know there's waxing and shaving etc but I don't no which part to wax or which part to shave or does it matter? When I say part I mean the whole thing or not? I'm so confused and feel like a idiot to ask anyone I know. Please help!! :confused:
    MJ6216 Posts: 115, Reputation: 7

Nov 14, 2006, 09:46 AM
    You Can Shave The Entire Area But Just Be Careful. You Can Also Wax The Entire Area But I Was Told That It Hurts A Lot!!
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2006, 02:05 PM
    When you are old enough there is also Laser hair removal that's far longer lasting.

Like was said waxing works great... but is hard to do and does hurt like hell for a very short time. But lasts almost 3 weeks. Shaving needs done every 2 - 3 days to keep it smooth and keep it from itching.

There are also depilatory machines that pluck the hair... slower than waxing, discomfort is less but more spread out. But lasts as long as waxing.
    teffie18 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Feb 15, 2010, 01:43 PM

Hi. Never feel wrong to ask a question. We all have questions.
    I do professional waxing. But I prefer to shave myself because of the pain of waxing. If you can handle the brief pain it is worth it. You will be smoother for longer.
    But you will need to let the hair grow a bit between waxing and I prefer not to go through that part. So I shave often.
    Be very careful when you shave. You can shave all.. or any part you want.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shaving a cat [ 11 Answers ]

We get our cat shaved a couple time's a year.I would like to try shaving him myself.We take him to get him shaved and I have never seen him being shaved.He is a really mellow cat so I am pretty sure he should not be to big of a problem to shave. It is kind of a hassle to take him to get it done...

Shaving (blush) [ 8 Answers ]

OK I'm in my teens and I've never shaved my face I'm not that hairy but I want to shave. I don't live with my dad and hate him so I can't ask him will someone give me step to step intructions? What kind of shaver I'm soppoese to use am I soppoese to use electric or razer?

About shaving [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, l want to get thicker beard. But should l shave everyday with blade? And also how many months should l shave and stop and let the beard grow?

Shaving tip [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, l have advised that shaving will help hair to grow more, and l want to get a goatee. L am struggling to get rid of the hair on the side of the mouth which makes a line coming down to make a proper goatee. So can you advise me on how to shave it off proper with blade? Also how many months...

View more questions Search