Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 24, 2009, 08:35 AM
    The Drunk or sober game?
    Leaving the Roadhouse Inn after Christmas dinner. Get in passenger side truck. Letting Dan drive home. Too cold to pay attention. When is Dan going to walk out of the place?
    Finally there he is. Thinking why are you getting into the truck next to ours! OOPS!!
    Can't find the door handle to get out. There's a window handle. Wind down. JUMP out the window in brand new high heel boots. Whooo Dan sitting in the truck (doors right beside each other) never even looked right next to him. Hurry open door, roll window back up. Run behind truck so he doesn't see me. Grab tailgate to keep balance. Truck pulls out. Fall on butt; bounce right back up in fraction of a nano second. Run up to truck. Open door jump in. Dan says where were you? Reply standing by the truck. Entire thing from opening window to jumping in MY truck approx. 30 sec.
    :eek::rolleyes:;):D

Drunk or sober?
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

Dec 24, 2009, 08:42 AM
    HA HA HA
    I love that Daisy Duke!!
    You had to of been sober for that one or it would have not happened so quickly.
    Uber Member

Dec 24, 2009, 09:36 AM

Post your drunk or sober event of your life so we can guess too.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Dec 24, 2009, 10:36 PM

Hahahahahaha! * I have tears *

I'm going to go with sober sadly enough, I have gone to get in the wrong car a couple of times... I usually realise before I actually get in it though hehe
    Uber Member

Dec 25, 2009, 10:37 AM

I was just thinking... if the truck owners came out to leave before Dan I just might have had to pass off acting like I was drunk. Hard to do with no alcohol smell on your breath.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sober living? [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I are going threw a really tough time rightnow. He just got clean from substance abuse and has been doing great but the problem is he moved into a halfway house where the director is CRAZY! She does things that directors should not do for example take his phone away, ground him, is...

We were drunk and volatile, now we're sober and boring [ 2 Answers ]

My partner and I spent the 1st 2 yrs drinkging daily and this only created drama and discourse. We've been sober 3mo and I feel emotionally flat towards him. I love him and life is SO much simpler, but I need advice on how to re-light the fire b/n us. I'm restless and discontent (as usual,) but I...

W32.Sober.x@mm! [ 3 Answers ]

W32.Sober.x@mm! I have a computer here that is being assaulted by it's email's through Microsoft Outlook. I've ran many different Antivirus software programs, and 3 different worm removal tools including the one in the link I've posted. Every scan and every worm removal tool has reported no...

View more questions Search