Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kimvad92 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2009, 11:16 PM
    Ask if I'm pregnant
    I've been in an on-off relationship with my boyfriend for four years and we decided to "loose it" together about six months ago. For the first few months we used condoms but quit and started the "pull out" method and not soon after he stopped that too. He tells me he wouldn't mind having a kid as long as it was with me and to be honest, I wouldn't mind too much if I were to ever have a baby with him, so we don't try to prevent it. Now we use the "whatever happens, happens" method. I know it sounds stupid at the fact I just turned 17 and he's about to be 17. I DO NOT need comments saying, "Your way to young, blah, blah, blah," because I'm fully aware of my age and his.

Since the last time we had sex, I don't feel myself. I'm not sleeping well, I keep waking up and in the morning, I have to always pee. I never used to wake up and have to use the bathroom right away. Also throughout the day I "go" more than usual. Recently I have been getting really bad headaches that make my head feel heavy to the point I have to lay down. I have not started around when I start a lot of times. Keep in mind though my periods are not regular. Some foods I used to die for, don't sound so great anymore. My nipples are sore, but not to the point it literally hurts to touch. I have no morning sickness. I have had a lot of gas recently (Not so pleasant to probably hear.) and I feel mixed emotions all the time. One minute I'm happy, next I'm sad/angry.

I don't know If this could be due to stress, but I could use advise. I know my boyfriend and I talk about pregnancy often, but now that it might be reality, it scares me. (Please no stupid remarks.)
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Dec 23, 2009, 11:24 PM

Take a test with first morning urine .
    Unless you want to be a mother and that guy will dump you in a heartbeat ,be safe ,get a life before you make a life.
    No lecture there right :)
    Jayjay027 Posts: 153, Reputation: 31

Dec 24, 2009, 05:35 AM

That's a very immature approach to sex, conception and motherhood.

Wait until your period is due, if it doesn't come, take a test.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Dec 24, 2009, 05:56 AM

There's a girl I know.she just turned 18 and has a little boy of 18 months...

Guess what she did for her 18th birthday?

Nothing.

Guess how much she has to spend on herself and presents this christmas?

Nothing.

Guess how much free time she has and how often she gets to go into town and just hang out with her friends?

Never,all her friends are busy with school and having fun,they have nothing in common any more.

Guess how long her boyfriend stayed around after the baby was born?

He didn't..

Guess how often she gets her hair done or new clothes?

Never.

Guess how old she looks from no sleep,no money?

Old.

She lives with her parents and they are very good to her,but they are not raising her child.

Wait until your next period,and hope to god your not pregnant.

Didn't want a lecture?

Tough.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My friend is pregnant but the guy who got her pregnant moves on with out her [ 10 Answers ]

My friend lisa got pregnant from her ex and her ex got with lisa old best friend so now she is really loney because her ex is avoiding the situation of her being pregnant. What should she do?

I don't know if I am pregnant I am 9 day late am I pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

I don't know if I am pregnant because I took a pregnancy test and it was -, I have not had my period for going to 10 day I have never been late am I pregnant?

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Could I be pregnant by precum? Its about getting pregnant and having your period [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, I am 15, Me and my boyfriend had sort of unprotected sex. Well he did not have a condom on and he was pre-. We had sex before that... And he came a lot! After that he took a shower and got into bed,No condom on but pre-. His penis was on my vagina like on the hole for like 5 min, and he went...

I've been pregnant twice and miscarried both times. Could I be pregnant again? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so here's the deal... Last November I knew something was off... it was early Jan when I realized I was three weeks late... I went to a clinic and found out I was pregnant. About a week and a half later I miscarried. In April I started my period and it was not normal... and then it seemed to keep...

View more questions Search