Dec 23, 2009, 07:29 PM
    Tub
    Brown stain around tub vent
    Gurgling sound from tub vent when toilet is flushed
    Sewer smell follows the gurgling sound
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Dec 23, 2009, 08:38 PM

It certainly sounds like it might be, but post this in plumbing -- not here. The guys down there know their business.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 23, 2009, 09:25 PM

I moved this to plumbing, have no idea why it was posted in medical conditions

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Run water in tub drains. Fill tub does not drain [ 3 Answers ]

Run water in tub drains. Fill tub does not drain use snake but its still the same

Tub drain in concert is too low for new spa tub [ 1 Answers ]

Greetings everyone, I am installing a whirlpool tub and it appears that the drain is about 1/2 inch too low. The drain is set in concrete. Is there any type of extension that can be put on the drain? Any suggestions? Thanks, Ed

Replace fiberglass tub and shower unit with steel tub and tile [ 1 Answers ]

Advice for putting in the enaeled steel tub in place of the fiberglass tub and shower unit? Also, from those with experience on getting the fiberglass unit out-Sawsall, etc. Steps you used and where to start sawing first? Thank you, one and all. GJ

Slow Tub Drain; Draining Sink Overflows Tub [ 8 Answers ]

Hello! I'm looking for advice about some bathroom plumbing issues. We live on the ground floor of a condo building that has a cement slab. The tub in our bathroom has an extremely slow drain (ankles submerged during a shower). We've tried to snake the tub drain both through the drain and by...

Trying to find a one piece tub surround to fit a large jet tub [ 1 Answers ]

I recently purchased a home with a large juccuzzi jet tub (measures 73" long, 36" deep, and I can go as high as 78" to my ceiling) . I would like to put in a new tub surround, however, I have talked with rona, home depot, and many renovators in my area and they all are telling me that I can not...

View more questions Search