Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meecy12 Posts: 133, Reputation: 2

Dec 23, 2009, 03:20 PM
    Speaking to all creative people:
    I love cutting up old magazines; doing things with collage. But I'm lost and unmotivated right now. I've tried visual journaling, making books, jewelry... nothing works for me, but working with this sort of thing really matters to me. Any ideas?
    rockie100 Posts: 313, Reputation: 64

Dec 23, 2009, 04:13 PM

Soy candels
    Felting
    Picture matting
    Photography
    Making dog clothes
    Knit hats & matching mittens
    Stain glass ornaments for windows
    unluckynut Posts: 294, Reputation: 23

Dec 24, 2009, 10:41 PM

How about finding old boxes, chests, furniture and use the magazines to deco podge them on the items in colored themes or certain subjects, like cooking and make things for the kitchen. etc. shake your head and get that marble moving around again in your head. Good Luck!
    rockie100 Posts: 313, Reputation: 64

Dec 24, 2009, 11:41 PM

Sorry, missed the point...
    Deco-podge candle holders or picture frames. :)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 25, 2009, 03:21 AM
    Hi, meecy12!

Are you into music in anyway at all, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why I always got a bleeding gum and bad smell when I am speaking to people? [ 1 Answers ]

I always brush my teeth after each meal and I feel some time disgrace because of the smell that I have.

French Speaking people [ 3 Answers ]

Can someone who is from France speak the eqivalent of quince English (very posh French) in French but not sound posh when they speak English with a heavy French accent? Even if you don't understand French, would you not be able to detect a posh French person when they speak English? Or would...

How creative are you? [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for a writer to bounce ideas off. I mainly write songs and lyrics but if anyone has similar litirary taste I was thinking we could try out fresh ideas together, like a writing wall:)

Where can I meet creative people in miami? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I will make my question short,I will thank anyone who can contribute to the answer.I had a breakdown recently because I keep dating people at the club and they are mostly social butterflies or just people looking for sex. My therapist told me that since I'm an artist I should date and...

View more questions Search