Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danianna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2009, 02:46 PM
    Marie parnetta
    I would like to know the whereabouts of marie parnetta now adopted who was born July 5 1961 in toronto canada.
    joc59 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2009, 07:56 PM

Marie is my sister-in-law .She is living in Newfoundland. Are you related to her?
    joc59 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2009, 08:02 PM
    I know Marie If you have any questions e-mail me at [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jean Marie Renzi [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a woman named Jean Marie Renzi located in Reading Pennsylvania. Renzi is her married name and she has gone back to live with her mother, I would really appreciate a maiden name in which I could possibly discover where she is currently located. I believe that she was/is currently...

Marie, I hear you calling, Marie the night is falling,Marie will you keep calling me [ 2 Answers ]

"Marie, I hear you calling, Marie the night is falling, Marie will you keep calling me" Every time the word"calling" is sung, it's held and rises. Any hints re anything? Title, artist, lyrics? Probably early 1950s.

Marie Antoinette [ 3 Answers ]

Hello,my name is rachel and well I have to do a book report on the life of Marie Antoinette and I read a book about her but it did not have all the information I needed and it is due Thursday! :eek: Can you help me by giving me some more information?:confused: Thanks A lot,...

Marie Anoinette [ 1 Answers ]

What does the phrase "Let them eat cake mean," and why was it so popular.[

View more questions Search