Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mackejoh000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2009, 01:20 PM
    Women that have been sexualy abused as kids
    My now ex-girlfriend was sexually abused by her father for years. She says she's OK with it, but she is very untrusting. I still love her and would like to help her. If nothing else to see her happier in life.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 23, 2009, 01:24 PM

Then support her in getting counseling and joining a support group

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for name of a 90s British film about abused boarding school kids. [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone help with this? It's a film following the lives of some British boarding school boys who were sexually abused and how their lives unfold as they grow into adulthood. One of the boys killed himself by riding a motorcycle into a brick wall. It followed one guy in particular and the...

Husband has women friend at kids ball games [ 37 Answers ]

For the past two years my husband has had a woman friend at our child's ball games. She is married and her children play too. She always seems to be talking and flirting with my husband and him with her. I did not go to the park very often and my husband would come home saying the other parents...

Women not wanting kids? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi there, I know this might sound like a stupid question, but Are there women out there who don't want kids? I'm with a girl who doesn't want to have kids. She is 28 this year and I'm only 25, but I told her sometime in the future I'd like to have kids when I get married, but she doesn't...

Sexualy [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: can you and your partner get HIV you AIDS if both of you never had sexes before and it was your first time but u keep having sexes with out a condom

Sexualy frustraded [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend been dating for a soon 5 years I'm 21 and he will be soon 21 and all and we are about to get married and all but one thing I don't like about him the most is we use to be very active in the sex field and know he's not that active the only thing he would want is blow jobs he...

View more questions Search