Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hessian Horseman Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2006, 07:34 AM
    Older children's animated movie 'ryme and reason'
    I'm looking for the name of a children's animated movie that was a book. It was about a boy who rode this little car through a gate into an animated land where he drives along and discovers a story an he fins a king of num bers and a king of letters an they are fighting over who is better. It is very visual an musical. And in the end he must find ryme and reason:confused:
    omzig Posts: 119, Reputation: 19

Nov 14, 2006, 07:48 AM
    "The Phantom Tollbooth"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need Name of A children's movie [ 7 Answers ]

There is a movie that is about 10 years old ,maybe more, that I need the title of. It is a children's movie and it is about a little girl who is on an adventure. She has to go through obstacles like walking upside down on a dirt road and she has little friends that are like cabage patch kids (I...

Animated kids movie help [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: There's this one movie, it was kind of like The Rats of NIMH, but about these animals that have been gassed out of their homes with poison, they escape, except for a little badger girl, who gets sick, so her friends go on this adventure to get the cure. I remember this one part, where...

Animated movie [ 3 Answers ]

I;m looking for a cartoon movie it might be a short film. I can't remember the title or much about the plot. It has something to do with a boy who goes into a garden or a greenhouse and he makes friends with someone maybe a fairy. I saw the movie before 1995 and it could be made in any time before...

Children's Movie [ 2 Answers ]

There is a movie that my daughter used to watch in the 90s, It has a talking purple book, a wizard and a library. There was hole in the floor where she thinks a dragon used to come out. I don't think is was scary... Any ideas?? This is driving us both nuts:eek:

I can't remember this children's movie! [ 1 Answers ]

Starts with a boy about 13 coming home from school. At home talking on the phone he sees in a mirror that a large gift had suddenly appeared in his bedroom. Going to investigate he pulls a tag on the gift that opens it up into some kind of drive through. Also there is a small red car. The boy gets...

View more questions Search